I don't want to go to weigh In

NN89

Sexy Member
I know i'm going to have a gain, just know it! I've pretty much been 'off diet' all week. It's been really hard uni wise, and have had lots of work to do, and have gone back to my old ways of turning to food for comfort :sigh:

I've been so much better today, and because i havn't got much money atm, there isn't a chance of me getting a takeaway :eek:

Im just dreading it, as i know im going to feel so disappointed in myself :(

Im finding it tough, just so tough..like im stuck in a rut atm, and ive forgotten 'WHY' i'm doing this!!!

arr hun you need to go my sis does the same f she gains she refuses to go but then she normally goes totally off track just go and learn by it hun it might keep you on track for next week. and you might be surprised and lose you wont no unless you go and find out. good luck hun let us no what you do?? xxx

by the way you are doing this as you want or need to lose weight. you have lost 23 lb so fair so even if you have gainned a little bit you wouldnt have gainned everything you have lost so far. xxx

Me too! I am dreading it - but we need to go and face up to it, otherwise how can we address the issues?!?!

You can do it. I'm having a miserable old time of it at the mo, but need something to get me back into it...class is what will help :)

.. i don't want to either. But we have too! as i'v just said in another thread, if we'v gained.. not getting on those scales wont make us any lighter.. ignorance isnt the way forward here.. get on it, accept it and get on with it. :p

*hugs* Iv got alot on atm and am fidning this difficlut and have deffinatly been slacking. Just gotta dig deep and remember, being healthier,slimmer & feeling happy with yourself is better than a bar of chocolate anyday. You can do this, and your still doing well. Write this wek off and get back on the wagon AFTER Wi ;)

Sending you lots of love and hugs x
xxxx

Come on you can do this. Focus on why you started and then you can start racing me again, i'm on hols for a month so you've a great chance of overtaking! You've lost loads and your pics are great, think of all the compliments you got. Go to class see what the damage is (if any) and go from there :)

Well the way (or should that be weigh) I see it is, you have two options:
  1. Don't go to weight-in - okay so you miss the short-lived pain of maybe finding out you've put on a little. But you know you'll not wake up tomorrow all keen, enthusiastic and raring to get back on plan. So you'll continue to make bad food choices and in another week you'll have put on even more weight. You'll feel even less like going to class and factor in the costs as another excuse to give up.
  2. You go to weigh-in - yes there may a momentary ouch but the consultant and your classmates will be sympathetic after all they've all been there. You'll get loads of encouragement and advice on how to make things better next week, maybe some new recipe ideas or pick up the magazine. You'll come away in fighting mood ready to face the week. And next week you'll likely have lost what you put on.
So the choice is yours...hope you make the right one. Sending you some good vibes! :vibes:

ok the gain wasn't as bad!

Just 1/2lb, and i AM on my star week, im full of enthusiasm atm now, so am looking forward to next weeks to see how it goes

Go back or it will be harder to go next week and as has been said you could totally lose the plot food wise. Whatever the scale say use it as your motivator. If you've put on or STS then use that as a kick up the behind to put you back on track :D

Sorry I didnt read to the end of the posts, doh. So you gained 1/2lb, it could of been a lot worst. Now and go and have a fab week!

All that worry for 1/2lb! (I'm just the same!) But next week you'll have a fab weightloss, just wait and see!

Well done NN89. 0.5lb is nothing, could have just been a quick drink of water before you went. Crack on this week and Club10 will be yours :)

that's great! Nothing to worry about at all really - could just be a normal body fluctuation :)

Back to it now! You can do it...

Thanks so much chicks! I really should come on here more, i forget to go on and i loose track, typical!!!!

Im really focused now, im setting my goal to loose 3 stone by my 20th birthday, so bring it on..GRRR

I know i'm going to have a gain, just know it! I've pretty much been 'off diet' all week. It's been really hard uni wise, and have had lots of work to do, and have gone back to my old ways of turning to food for comfort :sigh:

I've been so much better today, and because i havn't got much money atm, there isn't a chance of me getting a takeaway :eek:

Im just dreading it, as i know im going to feel so disappointed in myself :(

Im finding it tough, just so tough..like im stuck in a rut atm, and ive forgotten 'WHY' i'm doing this!!!

WOO!!!

I had a nice surprise too :)

Keep it up xxx

Back