I get married in 5 months today!!!!!

woohoo. Whats the plan then?? ss all the way or will you be stepping up plans as the date looms closer??

The plan is to shift as much blubber as possible and make my arms as slinky as poss (photos of me at 14.7 in my photo gallery in my dress).
xx

Good luck, I am doing this for the same reason!
So you were a similar start weight to me, so my results should give you a sort of guide as to how you will do. Obv everyone is diff, so you could lose loads more!

wicked my wedding is in 20 weeks and I wanted to be 13.5 at least maybe in the 12s so it looks like i could possibly get there but further!!!

Wow, you look great already in your dress.....your gonna wow your hubby to be when youget to target. It will cost you in alterations though!! The corset back is lovely!

I want to renew our vows when we both get to target, and get some pics of us looking slim, I woudnt have to wear my stole over my fat arms Woohoo!

hun you look beautiful in your dress its stunning, you will do so well before the big day and will look super slinky

Lou
xxx

Fatty no more you're frock is gorgeous!!!! That bodice will be so loose at the back you'll have to get it altered! We can do this! xx

Hey Huni!!! I wonder where you had gone to!!! Lol
You will get to that goal before you know it! CD isnt easy, but the rewards are great!

Take care and drop into to SW threads now and again to say Hi to your chums!

xxxx

thanks miss v yea i am going back to sw when i have lost all my weigh on cd. just found i wasnt loosing it quick enough!
and dont worry i will pop back and say hi!
hanks for saying my dress is lvoely veryone! I love it too! :)

congratulations! 20 weeks im sure you will do it. You will look amazing on your wedding day. Its definately the best incentive isnt it xxx

Back