I got called a FAT C**T Today...isn't that nice

annie_h

deary me!! some young men eh??

sure i'll get over, jsut made me all the more determined to be skinny as when i get back from uni at xmas and show him what hes missing..the loser!! hahaha

sorry i felt like a rant

and have been trying to myself a little profile picture up to show my chubby cheeks off but it wont work for some reason i dont know where to find the bit where i upload it, this site is rather confusing

anyway just thought id put this up for some random banter

much love

annie h
x x x

OMG arent people SO rude *HUGS*

Welcome to our WW gang, have you decided to join us then?? :)

deary me!! some young men eh??

sure i'll get over, jsut made me all the more determined to be skinny as when i get back from uni at xmas and show him what hes missing..the loser!! hahaha

sorry i felt like a rant

and have been trying to myself a little profile picture up to show my chubby cheeks off but it wont work for some reason i dont know where to find the bit where i upload it, this site is rather confusing

anyway just thought id put this up for some random banter

much love

annie h
x x x

Hi Annie,

Best of luck with your diet and being a skinny for Christmas, you will show him:)

:sign0144:When your a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Click on this link to help you make your way around the site.

If you need any help be sure to ask.

http://www.minimins.com/newcomers/787-minis-guided-tour-site.html

Love Mini xxx

Welcome to the site - and use the nasty comments of some small minded lowlife to get you to where you want to be.
Lady Astor once said to Winston Churchill "Mr. Churchill, you're drunk!" and he replied "Yes, and you, Madam, are ugly. But tomorrow, I shall be sober."
When you are slim ... this ignorant oaf will still be the same!

Good luck on WW diet - and look forward to reading how well you are doing.

The nerve of some people, do they ever stop to look at themselves in the mirror occasionally! Take no notice hun and good luck with your WW journey xxx

hehe thanks for the responses guy made me feel looooads better.
not sure which way im going to go with either weight watchers or theres this guy who runs a small slimming club near where i live www.diethell.com something like that he runs the gym and does like a counselling session so not sure which to start.
but im so determined for when i go back home at xmas...i will show him haha

x x x x

Someone else here had a similar experience, but I loved her reply to the blockhead in question:

"at least my fat is on the outside of my skull!"

Cretins.

Oh, Annie. The world is full of arrogant young idiots - not all of them male. He will get his some day.

My pal was contacted online by a guy recently. They chatted a few times. He began to insist that she meet him, and soon. She has a young son. He said, no, you can't bring him along the first time. After a while she told this guy, sorry, but I don't think we're gonna be suited. He went nuts. He started raving that he 'needed her for sex'. 'Cos she lived nearby. And... that a 'fat, ugly *****' like her should be grateful he'd shown interest.

OMFG! What a lucky escape she got.

When you are slim and hot the guy who insulted you will still be thick, ignorant and going nowhere.

omg that loser, i bet your mates a stunner and can do million times better than a wank shaft like him
what a cruel aweful thing to say...
iv just came in from a night out and im rather drunk so relapsed on my diet with a few too many skittle cocktails and vodka lemonades but i go to meet callum best, and for all he comes across as such an arogant arse he was actually sweet...i met him on my way out and though should a fattie like me even dare speak to him and i thought id not get an opportunity to again so thought bugger it il give it a go see if he has much banter and i think he appreicated that i wasnt after his wee willy winkie and just wanted a bit conversation and a picture...unlike the other hundereds of girls that had queued i just went up to him on my way home whilst he was having a cigarette... nice fella even though he dont seem it on tv
cant wait for xmas when i go back though and all the people who pick on me see how different i will be
im going to hopefully get my before pictures up soon so u can all tell me what a loser i am and that i need to get my arse in gear hahah
maybe i shouldnt come on here whilst slightly intoxicated :S
x x x x x x

Morning hun.

The nerve of some people eh?? Disgusting!

You have such a positive attitude .. I can feel the vibes!!!!!!!

Good luck

xx

When you are slim and hot the guy who insulted you will still be thick, ignorant and going nowhere.

haha worst thing was he wasn't even hot!
he's just a nasty bugger, who stares at me on nights out
i will admit im not overly massive like im a 14/16 in clothes so not too big but still not slim and for him to come out with im twice the size of him and i was a fat C**T...what an insult considering his face looks like he's been hit with a shovel...several times!!

im not a man hater but i do hate him haha

cant wait for xmas...cant start my diet properly till i go back to uni as im starting this diet hell thing with a gym jsut down my road...so just cutting down on rubbish until i get there and it seems to working a little bit 2 more pounds off so 40 more to go until i show them all what they are missing :cool:

What a loser hun!

Reminds me of some guys I shared a flat with at uni - one day I got home from lectures and opened my kitchen cupboard and one them and his mates had sellotaped a sign that said "Big Bertha" on the inside of it.

I was devestated at the time. Very quickly moved out and shared a flat with some wonderful friends. I don't think about it often and as it was 15 years ago and I have no idea where they are, I couldn't show them the slim(mer) me. But who the heck cares anyway! This guy is not worth wasting any energy thinking about!

BTW carry on posting whilst drunk, I do it frequently - but usually find that somebody has rearranged the keys on my laptop when I do (how else would my spelling be so poor!!!!)

it really is!
its comments like those that make me even more determined
im quite tempted to stype them all up in big letters a stuck em on my fridge as a frightening tactic so i know how upset il get if someone calls me a fattie for eating that packet of malteasers haha
x x x

Omg some people are just so bloody rude, take no notice of the twat :mad:
I'll second the posting while drunk, just be prepared to read it the next day and cringe :giggle:
Hope you're ok love.
xx

Back