I just cant do it

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Please some1 help me, 2wks ago I was determined to stick to the diet and if lasted a week.

I just can't bloody focus and stick to this I have no idea why. I need serious help!!

Me too I feel such a failure I need to loss at least 5stone I start every day determined and by tea around 6 I think I've done it but then eat everything in sight tonight I went out with the dog and came back and ate like a pig. I'm so mardy I need todo this and know only I can but I'm so weak it's stupid it only for a short time to retrain how to eat correctly but I just cannot do it I'm such a fool :-(

I had my morning and afternoon shake then come home and had KFC, I don't know what's wrong with me!!
I desp want to lose the weigh to have a baby. It I don't know what's stopping me.

I work in burger king and am so chuffed I manage all day without eating anything, I manage 2litres at work then it all just falls apart!

Evening ladies, you need distractions from food, in the early days when I am trying to get into ketosis I will do anything to avoid food, I have resorted to:-

1. painting my nails
2. Putting on a clay face mask and making sure my mouth is covered so it goes rock hard and I can't open my mouth to put food into it
3. Always have a bottle of water and I mean ALWAYS have a bottle in my hand, get one with a sports cap on it so you just slug it every time you feel hungry
4. Go sell stuff on eBay
5. Clear out your wardrobe, garage, attic, spare room
6. Move furniture around, to give your home a new look, drives the rest of family crazy
7. Go have bubble bath with candles

Usually one or all of the above does work, just keep positive, and remove yourself from temptation

Good luck

its really really hard, but just take it a day at a time. ive always failed at diets cause i would get tempted, eat junk, then think 'oh ive ruined it now' and carry on eating junk. but this diet has taught me i can resist temptation, and the ache for something nice to eat DOES go away. just keep going as long as you can, and youll find that the temptation moment go as quickly as they come x

You CAN do it - just think about all those hot, over-weight people you served today who all really want to be slimmer - just like you can be, and quickly! Tomorrow is a good day to start. ?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You can do this!
I'm onto week 3 now and I never dreamed I'd come this far!
Going into this I just thought I'd do it for a few days and give up,
But I've stuck with it so far and the results are so worth it!
Nothing could taste good enough to deter me permenantly,
I've slipped up a few times,
But hopped straight back on it, and 3 weeks and 17lbs later I have no intention of giving up!
WHen temptation strikes I clean, or take a bath,
There's always something more productive to be doing than self sabotage xxx

Back