I love beating men...

Well Nic and Porgeous.... I took your advice on the drip feeding of my new figure and went and played some poker with the men tonight :)

Had a great night and doubled my money... its like taking candy of children ;) lol

I even got a couple of comments about my weight loss and how well I am looking, which is always super cool to hear and does boost the confidence ever so slightly! :)

The worst thing about playing poker is the late nights... better get to bed its after 3am! lol

luv u all
julzie
xox
:cool:

Well Nic and Porgeous.... I took your advice on the drip feeding of my new figure and went and played some poker with the men tonight :)

Had a great night and doubled my money... its like taking candy of children ;) lol

I even got a couple of comments about my weight loss and how well I am looking, which is always super cool to hear and does boost the confidence ever so slightly! :)

The worst thing about playing poker is the late nights... better get to bed its after 3am! lol

luv u all
julzie
xox
:cool:

I was perplexed as to why you were posting at about 3-30am....this explains it!!! Congrats on both your wins and your losses!!!!

Wicked babes, I think that's what they call a win-win situation!

Gxx

Suppose women have got to win at something sometimes

fanks...

I was perplexed as to why you were posting at about 3-30am....this explains it!!! Congrats on both your wins and your losses!!!!

thanks scazman xoxoxoxox

Wicked babes, I think that's what they call a win-win situation!

Gxx

I think u could be right there porgeous! and wow look at your pics - like 2 different people! u so hot!!! xox

Suppose women have got to win at something sometimes

gaz id love to beat u... hard ;)x

Hi what poker site do you use?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

pick one scaz....

This thread could easily deterioate into some kinda S & M theme if we're not careful!!! You got your whips and chains ready Julz???;)

pick one, any one... ;)
sticksandstones_003.jpg

hey

Hi what poker site do you use?

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))

I play on full tilt and also on ipoker network (bet365, bluesquare). Dont play as much online poker as I used to last year. I love live games, played a freezeout tournament last night. I take it you play?

x

woooohoooo good for you hunni, fab win... You must have felt great all those men lapping you up hahaha talk about distraction techniques xxxx

Back