I love Simon Cowell

fillymum

synful soul
Did you see the National Television Awards tonight ???

Simon gave the award for XFactor to one of the producers of the show who had had cancer.

She accepted the award from him au natural........she had lost her hair during chemo. She had no wig, no hat.

I remember my chemo so well, can it ever be forgotten. It brought a tear to my eye. I was with her for every step she took up to the stage and on it.

Simon, you are a star. I think you are an amazing person.

Cancer is the pits. The treatment is far from a walk in the park. What he did tonight was an unselfish, thoughtful and loving gesture.

I'm not watching it but am with you on the Cowell love! He's supposed to be a total softie under the 'mr nasty' exterior and his actions tonight seem to back that up. Hugs to everyone who's gone through such a traumatic time x

Did you see the National Television Awards tonight ???

Simon gave the award for XFactor to one of the producers of the show who had had cancer.

She accepted the award from him au natural........she had lost her hair during chemo. She had no wig, no hat.

I remember my chemo so well, can it ever be forgotten. It brought a tear to my eye. I was with her for every step she took up to the stage and on it.

Simon, you are a star. I think you are an amazing person.

Cancer is the pits. The treatment is far from a walk in the park. What he did tonight was an unselfish, thoughtful and loving gesture.
Concur fully on the cancer statement.

Thanks for posting. It still haunts me and those around me.

I was touched too. He does have a nice side, he's involved with the Bridlington RSPCA!

I was touched too. He does have a nice side, he's involved with the Bridlington RSPCA!

and just look at this.

I have to tell you before you go any further that I am one of his greatest fans..........
#
Simon Cowell has paid off an American couple's £80,000 ($162,000) mortgage to help them fund their daughter's cancer treatment.

Appearing on Oprah Winfrey's Big Give show on Monday, Cowell told the family: "It doesn’t stop there. If there are any problems, I’m her guardian angel now." #

Animal lover Simon Cowell gives £100,000-a-year to a rescue shelter for dogs run by 'Exorcist' star Linda Blair.

Simon Cowell secretly donates £100,000-a-year to dogs.
The music mogul gives the massive sum to an animal shelter run by 'Exorcist' actress Linda Blair - who played possessed child Regan in the 1973 cult horror movie - in Toluca Lake, California, because he views it as the next best thing to having his own pet.#

#The rescue-dog residents of Linda Blair's Acton-based World Heart Foundation recently got a big boost in the form of a $30,000 donation from none other than "American Idol" judge Simon Cowell. According to Contact Music, Cowell learned from a mutual friend that Blair's shelter was having financial problems and quickly pitched in to aid the nonprofit, which rescues and re-homes needy dogs including many often considered hard to place, like pit bulls and pit mixes.
"I think what Linda is doing is incredible," Cowell was quoted as saying in the Contact Music story. "Seeing pictures of the dogs makes you [realize] what a fantastic job she's doing. When we spoke, I was really impressed by her passion and commitment, and offered to help her out financially."#

And this is just the tip of the iceberg of the things he does.

Back