I need a really good nail strengthner - something to help them grow!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have had a stressy weekend & as usual my nails have taken a battering!! :(

I am now left with horribly short/sore nails that I want to get nice again ready for my holiday's in 3 weeks. I was planning on a nice pamper session at the local salon, manicure, pedicure & massage before going but no way would i let them have a look at my hands in this state!!

Anyone have any recomendations for a decent strengthner that will encourage them to grow????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. -Laura-

-Laura- Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.35%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A few Sally Hansen products are on offer at Argos at the minute - not usually the first stop for nail care but the Diamond Strength Nail Hardener/Miracle Cure Nail Strengthener/Miracle Nail Growth are all only a quid, down from £7.95/£8.95. Can't go wrong for that price!

4. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Lots of dairy and fruit and veg. Seriously, My nails are looking great since i started eating healthier. Also dont use any varnish or similar as this will dry them out. I use soap and glory hand cream which isnt for nails but does seem to have helped them too!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.