I no longer look like a blob...apparently!

Ali-b

Yesterday i managed to nicely fit into a top id had for ages,instead of being stuffed in it.
When i came downstairs my fella pipes up with that looks better now you don't look like a blob:eek: Im sure he meant it in the nicest possible way, but i kindly told him that if he had told me i looked like a blob back then i wouldn't of worn it!
perhaps he will think before he opens his mouth next time lol

Haha, mine told me the other night my 'ankles look thinner'. Now I'm not a size 12 but I don't and never have had cankles!

Me too. My skinny sister in law always greets me with "you've lost masses and masses of weight"! It's one of the biggest insults I've ever been given. OH's family all very slim and very fattist so have no idea what they thought of very curvy me when I came along.

I like my neighbours comments though,as they arent here all the time when she turns up she keeps saying "time for more new jeans":D....although she could actually be telling me that i look like a teenager with my falling down jeans lol

Oooh I hate it the ''oh you've lost weight..................cos you were really big weren't you?'' type compliments!

oh yes, me too! I haven't even lost that much weight (although am very pleased and proud of what I have lost!) and a few people have said "you've lost a lot of weight" which is nice, but then labour the point with "LOADS AND LOADS! How did you do it? You've lost SO MUCH WEIGHT!!!" and i'm like, errrr was I really that big before??! lol

gazter said:
none of my neighbours seems to have noticed my six stone losses....

Or they are just being sensitive and not mentioning it. Wish my blimmin neighbours wouldn't mention it.

A lot of people have asked my wife if I am ok or am I ill! They don't ask until she tells them that I am on SW......

ha still better than my caring colleague asking me why I was putting so much weigh on!!!:cry:

but the plus side was that it was the final push to get me back on plan - and at least i know she will notice the losses once hey come :rolleyes:

Back