I really need some help guys

sweet-like-coco

I havent been on here in a while partly because I have completely lost the plot. I went off the wagon 2 weeks ago and have been trying to get back on every day since then but each day has ended in a binge. I have gained approximately 2 pounds as I have been gaining and losing. I manage a day back on track and then fall off the wagon again. I know the reason- its because my weightloss on cambridge is so slow 2 pounds per week and thats even when I am doing hard exercise. I really want to get to my goal but i have 4 stone to lose and it is so so hard...please help me- I am desperate

Your weight loss over the last 6 weeks looks good to me!
Could you go to bed earlier so not to binge?
Come on the forum and chat to take your mind off food?
Don't give up you know it can work don't worry about falling off the wagon just get back on and get that water down your neck!

Chin up x

Hey.....
Hang in there !!! You are doing so well... You need to come on here as it helps you stay motivated..
You have got really good losses... I must say if you take a look at mine for 2 weeks I lost 2 lbs and was a little disheartned as I have always been 100% on sole source and the week I did more exercise I lost the least.. then last week I lost 5 3/4!!!
It will come off hon it has too .. 2 lbs a week is still good I know it might not be as fast as you want but if you were on another diet it would be so much slower!!
Dont give up hang in there you can do it ..... and the weight will come off it has too!!!
Keep your chin up and get back on here we all keep each other going .
BIG HUGS X

I havent been on here in a while partly because I have completely lost the plot. I went off the wagon 2 weeks ago and have been trying to get back on every day since then but each day has ended in a binge. I have gained approximately 2 pounds as I have been gaining and losing. I manage a day back on track and then fall off the wagon again. I know the reason- its because my weightloss on cambridge is so slow 2 pounds per week and thats even when I am doing hard exercise. I really want to get to my goal but i have 4 stone to lose and it is so so hard...please help me- I am desperate

Hi :)

When you lose the plot and feel like crud is EXACTLY when you need to stay on here with us hun and let us support you..xx

Hi ya

You have done fab!

My counsillor has these really cool scales, they measure your weight, body fat KG and %, muscle KG and %, bone, water KG and %, BMR and everything! i get a printout every week, and even if i only reduce by 1.1lb weight wise, the fat goes more - so it is muscle and water.

you can also buy them in Argos - with a thingy for your computer so you can track your progess - if you are exercising these may be a great investment in keeping you motivated as you may not lose lbs but you may still be shifting the fat!

everyone on here is lovely, and they are keeping me motivated, its great sharing with people doing the same thing.

thanks everyone xxx

Awww hun wondered where you had gone.

Sorry you are going thro a bad patch but your losses look good.

Have you joined a team or advertised for a diet buddy. That might help to give you a bit of extra support. Have you spoken to your cdc? Can they give you any extra help or advice.

I find evenings the worst too and have come close too eating so i try to keep evenings as busy and stress free as possible as i know this is my weak time.

Keep posting on here it will help and you can do this believe in yourself and dont let food win.

Back