I so wish I had money to buy..

I would love enough money to be out of debt and not have to scrimp an save and at te end of the month have to search round the house to find the odd pound to buy a loaf of bread to feed my son.

We both work in the emergency services and earn nothing really but love our jobs.

I would love to have enough money to let my husband have a break from overtime so we get to spend time as a family and not be passing ships.

Sigh. X

I am thinking abut kindle as I read often and find books take up so much space

After I had mentioned the Kindle, I did a bit of online research about it and decided to get one - so I got the bus into town and went to John Lewis and did it!!

Within 20 minutes of getting home, I had it out of its box, registered, and was dowloading books. All of which, so far, have been free because they are out-of-copyright classics!

I am SO impressed with the way it works. It is so easy and so clever!

I would love to move to Tavistock in Devon been a few times it was so pretty people were nice and 10 mins from Dartmoor. I get fed up unemployed hardly any dosh temping jobs are crap and boring.Any way that is what I would like a nice little cottage for me and OH just enough to live on and pay bills.Dont know how I would make this happen if I cant control SW plan totally. YIKES!!!

Hope everyone gets what they want******:D

That is brillent, I am saving my pennies up for one, can not wait, plus it saves me carrying a bulky book everywhere and waiting for books in the post, grrr :D

After I had mentioned the Kindle, I did a bit of online research about it and decided to get one - so I got the bus into town and went to John Lewis and did it!!

Within 20 minutes of getting home, I had it out of its box, registered, and was dowloading books. All of which, so far, have been free because they are out-of-copyright classics!

I am SO impressed with the way it works. It is so easy and so clever!

I wish I had money to buy a new car! Rusty cogs keep falling off mine, that can't be a good sign :eek:

I also wish I had money to buy a house in the country with some chickens!! :p Or actually, just enough to get a mortgage in the first place would be nice! :cry:

A new kitchen & a conservatory would keep me happy. I've been drooling over a gloss kitchen for a few years now though realistically we probably culd do with a bigger house to put this kitchen in & conservatory onto :D

err.... obviously I meant hire someone to clean, not buy someone.. I don't condone slavery.. although I might have a look on one of those mail order bride websites.. :)

Another vote for the Kindle :) My parents (who are storing most of my books at the moment) are going to have to move soon as their landlord wants to sell the house, so I think most of my books are going to end up on the tip as I have no space to store them :cry: Plus, anything that can store 3500 books sounds good to me! I'd be happy with the £111 one, but unfortunately I'd prob have to save up for a year for that :( xx

I'd like to buy a business so I could give up my job!!!! A bookshop with a cafe in it would be nice or a kids play place with nice coffee for the parents!!! I like coffee... def needs to involve coffee!
XX

I wish I had enough money to move from our crappy house, it was the worst decision we ever made. Stuck here for almost 5 years now, and the house is starting to fall apart and the local kids HATE us for some reason, so we have extremely high levels of ASB targetted at us, but can't afford to move! :(

I know the feeling hun. We have our own home that we bought in 2008. We were quite lucky as when we moved in it was liveable with neutral colours etc so no need to decorate.
now though id love loads of new things, carpet, bathroom and kitchen is a start but we dont have that kind of money to even consider getting any of it done xxx

I wish I had enough money to move from our crappy house, it was the worst decision we ever made. Stuck here for almost 5 years now, and the house is starting to fall apart and the local kids HATE us for some reason, so we have extremely high levels of ASB targetted at us, but can't afford to move! :(

Oh no thats not very nice, hugs xx

I'd like to buy a business so I could give up my job!!!! A bookshop with a cafe in it would be nice or a kids play place with nice coffee for the parents!!! I like coffee... def needs to involve coffee!
XX

sounds like you've had a few too many already today.. try decaf :D

Back