• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ibuprofen/other pain meds

Okay, so I'm a noob on day 3... and as far as diet side effects everythings fine.. HOWEVER somehow I managed to hurt my back, and am near screaming point walking/standing/sitting/lying down. Luckily the doc thinks its acute, it should be okay in a fortnight or so, and to use ibuprofen.

Is this okay on LL? As far as your your not suppost to take on an empty stomach - are foodpacks classed as 'a meal'??? I totally forgot to ask. :/

Also.. I'm pretty sure the ones I've got have this sugar coating thing... is that just being terribly picky?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi there....sorry you are hurt and in pain. :(

You should take your 'profin with your packs, and see how you get on. I am on anti-inflams most of the time and was on LL, but I took omniprosel with them - spelling is probably wrong but it is something to help with stomach issues as I take anti inflams almost daily. See how you get on.

DO try and get some without coating - too many with sugar coating will very possibley affect ketosis, so no, you are not being too picky - but a few to get you through today should be OK.

I hope you feel better soon. I have chronic pain, so you have my complete sympathy. Pain sucks.

Good luck,

xx

the LL packs will count as a meal i'm sure

the sugar coated ones could kick you out of ketosis, might be worth asking chemist for an alternative - or seeing what your llc suggests

hope the pain gets better soon
daisy x