ibuprofen/other pain meds

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by randomgurl, 2 October 2009 Social URL.

1. randomgurl

randomgurl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    5st0lb(29.91%)
    Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Okay, so I'm a noob on day 3... and as far as diet side effects everythings fine.. HOWEVER somehow I managed to hurt my back, and am near screaming point walking/standing/sitting/lying down. Luckily the doc thinks its acute, it should be okay in a fortnight or so, and to use ibuprofen.

Is this okay on LL? As far as your your not suppost to take on an empty stomach - are foodpacks classed as 'a meal'??? I totally forgot to ask. :/

Also.. I'm pretty sure the ones I've got have this sugar coating thing... is that just being terribly picky?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi there....sorry you are hurt and in pain. :(

You should take your 'profin with your packs, and see how you get on. I am on anti-inflams most of the time and was on LL, but I took omniprosel with them - spelling is probably wrong but it is something to help with stomach issues as I take anti inflams almost daily. See how you get on.

DO try and get some without coating - too many with sugar coating will very possibley affect ketosis, so no, you are not being too picky - but a few to get you through today should be OK.

I hope you feel better soon. I have chronic pain, so you have my complete sympathy. Pain sucks.

Good luck,

xx

4. daisydoll

daisydoll Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.94%)
    Diet:
    was LL now diet chef
    the LL packs will count as a meal i'm sure

the sugar coated ones could kick you out of ketosis, might be worth asking chemist for an alternative - or seeing what your llc suggests

hope the pain gets better soon
    daisy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.