Iceland and slimming world

Do you know what the actual date for the slimming world meals going into iceland are? I've had conflicting info, saying end of Jan to end of Feb.

18/2 my mums birthday so I remember!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Sorry just remembered... she also said the Iceland packs will have the recipes written on them, giving everyone the opportunity to recreate the recipes themselves :)

I'm quite looking forward to these meals coming out - cook from scratch every day, but do get bored and I think these would be nice for those odd days where the kids/husband have fishfingers and chips and I want something equally easy! I wonder if us Online members will get discount on the meals, and if so how we'll get the vouchers...

ooo what a good idea - vouchers could be given out at meetings or showing our SW membership card at the checkout perhaps?!

My sister very nearly convinced me to have a couple in freezer for emergencies and then it was a over news that again Iceland been caught up in a manufacturing issue. This time over fish and selling it as one kind when it was a totally different very cheap fish. I still wonder just how slimming world intend to keep such a close eye on manufacturing when Iceland don't seem to have a clue what's in their food.

I am so interested to hear what ppl think of them. Not
Long until they are out :)

My consultant said last night that they actually have been off sourcing sweet potatoes in Spain or the like and that they will be "only the best ingredients". The vouchers will be 2 meals for £5 and it is just an introductory thing to try them to see what you think. X
1422995192131.jpg

I'm wondering whether the Sweet Potato Curry comes with rice? I thought these would be a great idea for lunches but I don't see any mention of rice

Thanks, £3 a touch plus the rice....quite pricey. I was hoping to have these for lunches but it will be an odd treat

The plus for me would be no washing up. The food I like cooking now even with limited time it's not really an issue making omelette or jacket but on sw I seem to wash up piles n piles all the time.

Well we all saw the pictures on Black Friday. I reckon Iceland will be having its own "Black Wednesday" on February 18th.

Hope all the local police forces have been notified of a potential riot!

Well we all saw the pictures on Black Friday. I reckon Iceland will be having its own "Black Wednesday" on February 18th.

Hope all the local police forces have been notified of a potential riot!
:8855:
My consultant was bemoaning the fact that she does 3 groups that day so can't really be there!! lol.

Back