Per quarter pounder
Cals 118
Protein 20.1
Carbs 5.3
Fat 1.7
And theres 80% chicken breast in them
Thanks in advance
Jenny :)

Doh, just realised the answer is in the question - its a quarter pounder!!! And you had already said it was per burger.

Still had to go away and calculate what that is in grams (113g approx = 1/4 pound)

Okay, with chicken as free food thats 1/2 syn each on original and EE, 6 syns on green.

Woop - I'm going to Iceland!!

Do these taste really nice then? May buy some to have with syn free chips and mushrooms for a change. So let me get this right, only 0.5 syn per burger which is a quarter pounder?

You would probably be better just seasoning a medium sized chicken breast and grilling it on a grill pan. Would be great for barbecues and will taste so much better and of course will also be free. Could serve it in a wholemeal roll (57g) for HEb with lots of salad.

I am not keen on buying frozen meats or fish for that matter, as I never find they taste good and some are not even 100% meat (yuck)

I got some of these and they're not bad (i'm a student so used to eating poor quality food, lol) but for £2 for 6 you're not going to get finest quality gourmet chicken breast.

For what they are not bad at all.

I am so getting some of these! Omnomnom.

Back