If i Could have a Certain celebs bod! It would be....

frumpytosexy

Taking the Scenic Route..
Thought this may be interesting and a little bit of fun! Plus my nosey side is intruiged :p

Ok, so mine would be...Kim Kardashian. I think she has a beautiful curvy womanly shape, and a nice round bum! :p

Whats yours ladies? xx

ooooooooh, thats a good question :D

i would say Davina McCall...she has a great figure,shes toned up a lot but she still has feminine curves. when she wears her dresses on big brother,they always look nice. :)

Think they are both great female bodys! Kelly brook actually used 2 be on my fridge whilst i was on the Atkins :eek: haha
Yeah Bunny hops Davina does always look amazing in all of her dresses.

I often think to myself, when im at goal, i will brake my bank balance spending on clothes and sexy undies! :D lol

xx

lol....i really want one of danni minogues dresses :)

i know what you mean about having a blow out,im definitely going to do it!! i walk past la senza a lot,i love all the things in the window,i wouldnt get there biggest pair of knickers over my head, never mind up leg lol :D

they had a summer sale in my asda and they had 2 gorgeous cat tops,they were size 14,they were £3 each. i nearly bought them to keep until i can get into them, i didnt though in case it made me depressed :rolleyes:

I would love to have a toned body like Jennifer lopez.. and a nice round bum that has everyone talking

Back