If you can all spare £25 and want life more enjoyable...

charliexx

Get to argos now and buy the keyword smoothie2go maker! It's £24,99!
read the reviews, that will tell you enough!
i bought one yesterday and it makes my LT shakes the same consistency as McDonald's (adding ice blocks too!)
really is worth it i promise you will not regret it!

or here a bit cheaper:

Kenwood SB055 Smoothie 2GO Silver 1 on eBay!

I use a hand blender. I have 2 in both houses, that's how dependent I'm on them. I hate putting them in some kind of shaker. The blenders make the shake nice and frothy. Plus very little to clean up as you're using the same beaker to drink from as you made the shake in.
Here's a link to them,
www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/4237178.htm?CMPID=GS001&_%24ja%3Dkw%3A{keyword}%7Ccgn%3Apla%7C%7C4237178%7Ctsid%3A11677%7Ccn%3Apla%7C%7C4237178%7Cmt%3A{MatchType}%7Ccrid%3A14542145259

Thanks, I might try this! Anything to make the shakes a but more interesting lol

Do you own shares in Argos? ;)

I wish I did!
Seriously though the shakes come out superb when you use any blender, and the bonus for the hand blenders are that there's less cleaning

No haha I just can't get over how good this is ;)

I always use 180ml water 9 ice cubes 2 - 3 sweetners

Whwn I first started I bought this product on the same day hasn't done me wrong I love how the shakes taste from it plus to only need to clean two parts so bonus a great buy and bargain really helps alot :)

Sounds good, I might have to invest in one cos its impossible to get all the lumps out with a shaker :(

I agree Berta, those lumps are impossible. Gonna get one tomorrow after my first weigh in, wohooooo

I'm buying one tomorrow see if it really does make them McDonald's like!

Told u :-D glad u liked it!!

Personally, yes but can be done with any !

Thanks Charlie!

Didn't know these things existed! Am on it!

Nicola x

I'm going to buy one today !

Back