If you If you were able to make up your own Healthy Extras, what would they be?!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
(Just for fun so please don't get all high and mighty with me!):-If we were able to make up our own rules (Heaven forbid!) when it came to HEXa's and b's, what 5-6 syn treats would you have? This idea popped into my head when I bought a yummy scrummy cereal bar today that was full of fibre, nuts and seeds (basically really good for you!!) but isn't listed as a HEXb so I had to syn it (7 syns) but I was thinking how lovely it would be to free style a little and allow myself 6 of its syns as a HEXb and carry 1 over to the syns allowance!!X

Tracker bars! And flapjacks! Oh and those rice krispie squares bars. Think those are much more than 6 syns but they look kind of cereal bar-ish.

:D

tortillas to make wraps with!! They even do wholemeal ones, How are they 6-8 syns I just dont know!!! But I miss wraps! x

snack a jacks caramel .....delicious!!!!

Salted peanuts! I am 'naughty' sometimes and have a 30g bag (8.5 syns) and count it as a HEB + 2.5 syns. (slaps own wrist in disgust)

Great thread Heather! I would love these as healthy extras

Avocadoes
Wholemeal tortilla wraps
Multigrain bread (with the seeds and everything)
Wholemeal breakfast muffins
Wholegrain oat biscuits :D
Peanut butter

On another note I wish SW would set a specific amount of olive oil as a free food, say like 2tsp a day and it wouldn't affect our HEXs :D

oat so simple - syrup flavour.... love it sooooo much, and is what I use most of my daily syns on!! x

Back