• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

If your in the Burnham On Sea Area On Sunday

Hi,
If your in the Area on Sunday, by all Mean come alone and watch our Xmas Lights that we are switching on this Sunday at 17:00

We are collecting for Make A Wish Foundation.
Our lights (approx 15,000 in total) will be sequnced to a selection of Christmas tunes
They will be on nightly from Sunday through 12th night. from 17:30 to 21:00.
There will be Mince pies & Sweets on Sunday (Not for us though) and Badges Stickers for those that donate
We will have a letter box for letters to Santa. All Welcome to come and see.

I've have attached a link of our Halloween Display we did that gives you a idea of how our displays work to music

Halloween Display <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YbLKejc4DA>

Jane & Keith Mitchell
Winchester Road
Burnham on Sea

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Shame i wont be able to go along...dont live near,but all the best with it...hope you raise loads!!! Caz xx

S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
What a terrific and selfless thing to do, I wish ya all the best with it and hope ya raise loads of money. Its an absolutely terrific charity!! Sorry I won't be there as I live too far away, take care

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
I heard about this on Orchard FM this morning, you're doing a fab thing, well done!

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
they basically said what you have put on here, it was on Ian and Laura's show,I heard it around 7:45 I think! x

S: 18st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.1 Loss: 2st10lb(15.08%)
have a great nite unfortunately to far away to attend
xx