I'm back to minimins and back on plan!!

NN89

Sexy Member
Just want to say hi! I've been off plan and not going to SW meetings since around october now due to many reasons, firstly I found it hard to attend classes due to the shifts I was doing, and also found it hard to stick to the plan due to the shifts I was doing! I've had 2 months of working 50hours a week- and lets just say, my eating habits went down the pot!

However like everyone else in the new year, i'm now working much less hours, and have more time to focus on my weight and fitness now! I'm very excited! I originally lost around 1.5stone - 2stone on the slimming world plan, mostly doing red days, so I know it works! I've not weighed myself yet (thats tonight, eek!) however i reckon i've put on around 5-8lbs since i came off the SW diet, possibly even more after christmas!!

I've decided to start a vlog, like one of my friends has done to blog how i'm doing etc

Anyway, look forward to catching up with everyone and meeting all the newbies who have joined, will have to get started on a new sig now, eek!

Hello and good luck with your SW journey xxx

Welcome back and good luck :)

Thanks guys!!

First day on plan today and for some reason i'm absoloutely STARVING, maybe cause i've been thinking about food all day, but i've been eating plenty of free foods!

Good Luck :D x

Im DAY 1 toooo :D Pretty Easy so far xx

good luck hun x

What day are you on? i try and do my first week green.. All the carbs fill you up :);) im full!! Its nice not to feel stupidly hungry!

Back