im back

moocow27

hey everyone,well i was on here afew months ago wen i first started orlistat n i did quite gd losing over a stone n felt great,well since then ive had alot of stress at home,son bein diagonsed(bad spelling) with adhd n learning difficultys,me n hubby goin thru a rough patch-sorted now tho,so i kinda didnt have time to b strict and basically cudnt b bothered and now here i am,the biggest ive ever been at 17st 8!! i feel so bad cos i got down to 15st 3 n loved the compliments n felt great bt its my own fault.so ive been bk to docs today after seeing a recent pic of me at a party n thought whos that huge woman,oh its me! my hubbys really encouraging,ofcourse he doesnt have a problem with weight hes like 10 stone and a pro cage fighter so hes very fit n healthy so im getting tips of him too lol.
so i start tomorow on the lil blue tablet n really hope to lose even afew ibs b4 xmas but overall goal is 5 stone before my sisters wedding may the 4th 2013,im maid of honour n wana look great next to my slim sister
so wish me luck,ill b on here regulary for great support n a chat,anyone got any useful tips to help would b great
:p

Sorry to hear about the tough times but congrats on getting back into it! Your doing well :)

Xxx

Hey tnx Hun I'm so hoping I can do it this time or I'm guna just get bigger n bigger I even asked for gastric band today at docs bt he sed u have to b over 20 stone ,bt now I thin about it I don't really wana go down that route just so down at min,wish I cud click fingers n b slim, bt I'm doin this for meself my 3 kids n hubby

Hi & welcome back! I am sure you can do it, with each others support I believe we all can, I have found the ladies on here amazing since I started my xen journey 6 weeks ago tomorrow. Why not join the Christmas Challenge stickie, give yourself something to work to, I know its only 5 weeks but might still help to keep you on track.... Good Luck with your journey, onwards & downwards xx

Hey tnx Lexie I defo feel more positive n in the zone now esp reading everyone's posts on here everyone's doin great, is there a post on meal plans just to get a idea of wot ppl eat who r on orlistat,n Xmas challenge sounds gd I'll defo join x

People tend to write in their diaries what they have, I did for the first couple of weeks then stopped as I use myfitnesspal & its all documented in there... If you post in the ho ho ho christmas challenge sticky Violet will add you when she is next on..... I have found it really keeps me on track especially with my ticker cos I can see how close I am to getting where I wanted to be.....

welcome back hun and your not the only one. i was back on here in april and lost over 2 stone with xenical in 2 months but then me fella came back out of prison and i quit my diet (silly me) but im back on the diet hard and also back on the xenical. we can do it hun. give yourself lil acheivments. im trying to lose 1 stone before my birthday which is in 4 weeks time then keep going . hope it all goes well for you xxx

welcome back hun and your not the only one. i was back on here in april and lost over 2 stone with xenical in 2 months but then me fella came back out of prison and i quit my diet (silly me) but im back on the diet hard and also back on the xenical. we can do it hun. give yourself lil acheivments. im trying to lose 1 stone before my birthday which is in 4 weeks time then keep going . hope it all goes well for you xxx
tnx hun i wana lose half a stone before xmas so thats my goal defo need to do it this time gd luck to us all x

Hi Guys,

I love reading all of your stories and relating to them. I am starting with xenical next week and trying to understand it fully first. This might seem a bit daft but I am a bit confused with the 15g of fat per meal. I picked up a pre packaged microwave burger in the shop and it had 11g of fat in it...surely this is bad but fits within the 15g per meal rules? Has anyone got a shopping list or food diary to share, im struggling on ideas. I was thinking, muller light and a cereal bar for breakfast. Tuna pasta for lunch/ cripsbread and ham and cucumber. Dinner. meat, potatoes and veg...but thats all I have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanksx

sammib10 said:
Hi Guys,

I love reading all of your stories and relating to them. I am starting with xenical next week and trying to understand it fully first. This might seem a bit daft but I am a bit confused with the 15g of fat per meal. I picked up a pre packaged microwave burger in the shop and it had 11g of fat in it...surely this is bad but fits within the 15g per meal rules? Has anyone got a shopping list or food diary to share, im struggling on ideas. I was thinking, muller light and a cereal bar for breakfast. Tuna pasta for lunch/ cripsbread and ham and cucumber. Dinner. meat, potatoes and veg...but thats all I have. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanksx

Hi
The rule is 5g per 100g and 15g per meal 45g per day

Use fry light cooking spray when cooking,
Skimmed milk in cereal, loads of water 2+ l a day

Try using myfitnesspal.com to work out your cal per meal, it is also a phone app that's free. will also help work out how many cals a day you need to be eating.

But it's the 15g per 100g that's the most important thing to look at first.

It doesn't matter if what you choose to eat says 11g of fat . That is per portion size. If you were to see the fat per 100g of tour burger it probably said something like 32g of fat per 100g which is def out of the xen rules.

Portion sizes vary a lot which is why the 100g rule is applied as it is a common denominator and easy to work out.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

tnx hun i wana lose half a stone before xmas so thats my goal defo need to do it this time gd luck to us all x

let me know how you get on hun . when do u weigh yourself? me i do it only once a month to stop me from weighing myself once a week (and i havent lost anything) and lose the determanation xx

Back