I'm having nekkid dreams about Fattothin!!

No, I think the Queen would be shocked and disgusted by you making her ANNUS HORRIBLIS!:D:D:D

Phil though, he could love that!;)

so going to benidorm instead would be a better idea ,id give sticky vicky a run for her money ,dont tell me tj has no hidden talents and what the hell is nic doing with a fruitbowl with eggs and ping pong balls in ,think the tablets might be a bit strong hun xx

No, I think the Queen would be shocked and disgusted by you making her ANNUS HORRIBLIS!:D:D:D

Phil though, he could love that!;)

LOL!

LMAO!

Keep Tracy away from any poles, lamp posts, bus stops or very tall men.....and Nic, well she is the Cheaters Whiplash Queen, isn't she?

3 Strikes and she'll whip your arris!

Lisa xx

LOL !!!

LMAO Hell no i just look at it to remind me self to be careful on mine

Lol linds thats hilarious!!
Loving the dream Lisa i say we make it a reality?? xx

LMAO!

Keep Tracy away from any poles, lamp posts, bus stops or very tall men.....and Nic, well she is the Cheaters Whiplash Queen, isn't she?

3 Strikes and she'll whip your arris!

Lisa xx
LMFAO AND FOTL.....CAT O NINE TAILS...CAN'T BEAT EM!!!!!

you are proper nuts just like mum lol dunno if its a compliment or not, my tadger is much bigger now though I aint posted piccies I shouldnt have, have I , must check? lol xxxx

you are proper nuts just like mum lol dunno if its a compliment or not, my tadger is much bigger now though I aint posted piccies I shouldnt have, have I , must check? lol xxxx

So basically, your belly has shrunk and your willy has grown?!!!:D

Good Gawd, I hope that my breasticles don't get any bigger....they already enter the room ten minutes before the rest of me does!:D:rolleyes:

Last edited:
BREASTICLES.....LMFAAO LOVE IT ...YOU REALLY ARE NUTS!!!!YOU WOULD BE A SCREAM ON A NIGHT OUT xxx

BREASTICLES.....LMFAAO LOVE IT ...YOU REALLY ARE NUTS!!!!YOU WOULD BE A SCREAM ON A NIGHT OUT xxx

I am a scream on a night in too.....if you get my drift!;)

OMG ...GAZ you are missing out hun !!!!! i am nearly wetting my self here hun xx

Lol!!! You lot make me laugh!!!! Thanks for that!!!! I bet a night out with you all would be an unforgetable experience!!!

Well, you will be screaming too, when Gaz the Human Kebab Skewer gets to you!:D;)

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No scrag end for Gaz, he only does FILLET (fill 'it') fnar, fnar!;):D

Back