I'm new here!

Hi Everyone

My name is Kelly and I'm new to the CD forum. I started the CD last Tuesday on SS and today is day 7. I found the first few days really hard and struggled to visualise ever sticking to this for as long as it takes, however, it has got a little easier over the last few days.

In 2009, I weighed in at just under 21 stone and managed to lose 6 stone on WW over the course of 18 months. After an operation on my knee and numerous attempts at getting any more weight off, I somehow managed to gain just over 3 stone :cry:

Anyway, I am determined to get this weight off once and for all and SS is going to be the way. Expect to see me around the forum alot as I occupy my brain with something other than food!

Everyone's stories/photo's etc have certainly inspired me over the last few days that I've been lurking.

Bye for now.
Kelly

Hi kelly
welcome :D
wanted to wish you all the best with your CD journey
lots of support here

kaz:)

I`m doing the SS+
3 shakes and a small meal
did SS 2007/2008 and lost over 5 stones
have had to return due to poor eating habits and gaining back some of the weight but i knew i couldn`t do SS again so doing the next step up
having some good losses on it so i`m happy with that
SS is amazing and the results are great so you`ll soon see the lbs dropping off you

kaz:)

Hi Kelly, good luck from me to x this forum certainly helps keep your spirits up and keeps you on track x

X x

Hi Kelly,
Just wanted to say good luck but now you've found this place I'm sure you wont need it, Amazing advice, motivation and encouragement on here x x x

Back