I'm new on here!!

Asha Ali

Hi everyone! My name is asha and I'm starting the exante diet starting from Monday. :-D just wanted to find a weight loss body to accompany me through my journey with exante! :-D

Asha :)

Hi everyone! My name is asha and I'm starting the exante diet starting from Monday. :-D just wanted to find a weight loss body to accompany me through my journey with exante! :-D

Hi Asha and welcome...I am not doing Exante but just wanted to say 'hi' and good luck. x

I am starting the exante diet once I give birth to my baby due 2nd of may! Keep me posted on ur success! Best of luck Hun x

Asha Ali said:

Hi asha! My names zanab and am also starting my exante diet on Monday! I'm doing the total solution of 2 shakes and a bar a day! Would you mind me being your exante buddy! :)

Hi I'm new on here too....starting my programme tomorrow (Monday) iv tried loads of things over the years to maintain my weight but the last year iv piled on a stone and a half so here's hoping the Cambridge diet works for me x

Well thank you very much everyone! :-D I didn't actually think anyone would reply! :-D but thank you for you motivating messages! Wish you all luck on your diets too! Xxx

An yes zanab you can be my weight loss buddy! X :-D

I tried Cambridge shakes but compared to exante the taste is very different! :) I only laste a week on that and gave the rest of my supplies to my sister! For everyone on Cambridge my sister has been on the Cambridge diet since July 2011 and has lost 3 stone up until January this year and has maintained her weight loss.. She didnt shed a heap load o weight in a short space of time due to hormonal problems.. But I hope this helped! :-D xx

I am 23 And my height is 5'9" and weigh 14 1/2
stone! :-(
When at the age of 17 I weighed 8 stone so I've pile on a lot since then which saddens me more! :-( x

Great! My exante parcel just arrived so I'm starting tomorrow! My first shake diet so hope it works!! I'm 20 years old, 5 ft 4 and 12 stones! :( I want to be 9 stones!! Hope this diet works! Can't wait to start tomorrow! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am SOOOOOOO HUNGRY!!!! I want to eat!! :-(

Hang in there Asha...it will be difficult until you get into ketosis but once you do, you'll be feeling great! The important thing is not to give in or eat something as it will delay going into ketois...

Hi all, my name Sonia, i have started the Exante WS today. i have been trying to lose weight on an off for the past how many years. i have decided to give exante a try, hoping that i will lose about 4-5st, needing all the support i can get, or if someone wants to buddy up with me that would be even better. i spent most of last night reading the posts and they are very encouraging, so i hope that it works for me.

Speak to soon

Sonia

Hi all, my name Sonia, i have started the Exante WS today. i have been trying to lose weight on an off for the past how many years. i have decided to give exante a try, hoping that i will lose about 4-5st, needing all the support i can get, or if someone wants to buddy up with me that would be even better. i spent most of last night reading the posts and they are very encouraging, so i hope that it works for me.

Speak to soon

Sonia

Hi there, Good luck...:) x

Hi Sonia and welcome! Today was my first day and boy was it bloody hard! :-( wish you all the luck and you can join me and zanab as weight loss buddies! :-D x

Thanks for your support Annie! There actually came a time in the evening where I started crying to my mum as I was in so much pain! I was curious as to whether you can have a meal along side exante!? :-S if so what can be eaten? And do I still have to consume all 3 shakes? :) x

Asha xx

zanab: exante TS

aww well done on your first day! stick it out on TS and the weight will hopfully come of quicker! cant wait to start mine tmrw and get rid of these weight! i'll keep posted! :) and i will start with banana! :) xx

Hi Sonia and welcome! Today was my first day and boy was it bloody hard! :-( wish you all the luck and you can join me and zanab as weight loss buddies! :-D x

Thanks for your support Annie! There actually came a time in the evening where I started crying to my mum as I was in so much pain! I was curious as to whether you can have a meal along side exante!? :-S if so what can be eaten? And do I still have to consume all 3 shakes? :) x

Asha xx

Hi Asha,

Have a look at Diet Solutions, Programmes & Plans | Very Low Calorie Diet & Low Calorie Diets - I believe it all depends if you are doing the Total Solution or not...have a read and it tells you what you can and can't have...You could also try posting in the relevant Exante forums and others doing it will be able to help you better -hope this helps. U can have a meal if you are doing the Working Solution & Simple Solution...but again please read the list to see what you are allowed.

My experience of totally abstaining from food when I did Lighter Life ... it was very hard the first few days and it will be. U will have to stick it out and wait till your body goes into ketosis...if you cheat, it'll take longer, I am afraid. It's hard but can be done. Make sure you drink plenty as well. Once you get into ketosis, I promise you that you will feel great! :) x

Hi girls good luck all of you, I did my first day on th CD yesterday and it wasn't as bad as I thought, it's the water I struggled with, I'm not a fan of water and Spent most of the day on the loo! Been up in the night about 4 times too grrr xx

Haha! Same here jo! The water is a struggle! The best was I figured to have it is every time I picked up the bottle I would have 8 huge gulps from it and believe it or not I actually finished 3 litres yesterday!! :-O ;-D xx

Thank you so much annie for going out of your way to fun those links! It's very much appreciated chika!! :-D xxx are you on a diet of some sort at the moment? :)

Thank you so much annie for going out of your way to fun those links! It's very much appreciated chika!! :-D xxx are you on a diet of some sort at the moment? :)

U are welcome Asha...yes, I am on WW's. :) And I happy on it... :)

Yes, it is very important that you drink the required water - apart from your boddy needing it to replenish the fluids that you get normallly from foods, it also helps you get rid of the ketone bodies during ketosis and help with your weight loss. x

Back