I'm new on here!!

hey guys! my day one is going pretty well! :D and the shakes dont taste to bad at all! does anyone know when my body will go into ketosis? im on total solution and on day one!

I find it easier having a bottle with me on my desk at work and filling a pint glass each time! Today was easier but had to go outside for a cig when my workmates had breakfast as the smell of bacon butties was just too tempting lol x

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for the welcome and encouragement once again. I'm doing the working solution as i find that this would be better for me, which enables me to have a meal. I will see how this works out when i weigh in next week. Day 2 and i think that I'm coping ok at the moment, (ask me again in a weeks time) just keeping topping up on the water and that stops me from feeling hungry. Zanab and Asha that would be good if we could buddy up, i do need the someone to give me that extra push.

hey guys! day to and its going ok! :D had a vanilla shake this morning and it was nice! tonight i think ill try out the choc flavor, this diet is SO HARD aswell, hopefully it will get easier as time goes on! this is the first proper diet I have done so its a bit hard, however im going to try my best to stick it out! hope you guys are going to too! and dont worry sonia keep positive and just look forward to the weigh in in a weeks time!! :D xx

Hi Ladies, today was a tester for me. had my shake for breakfast, was really hungry topped on with the waster as usual then went to work. My boss went to sainsburys late morning and came back with doughnuts, not just the plain ones but different fillings and lemon cupcakes. Where did she leave them but at the front of my desk. it was sooo tempting the smell just made me want to eat them. i resisted, i dont know how but i did. my colleagues thought that i was good and i was quite proud of myself too. i hope that i can get through days like that all the time but we will see. i cannot fail this time!!

Hi Ladies, today was a tester for me. had my shake for breakfast, was really hungry topped on with the waster as usual then went to work. My boss went to sainsburys late morning and came back with doughnuts, not just the plain ones but different fillings and lemon cupcakes. Where did she leave them but at the front of my desk. it was sooo tempting the smell just made me want to eat them. i resisted, i dont know how but i did. my colleagues thought that i was good and i was quite proud of myself too. i hope that i can get through days like that all the time but we will see. i cannot fail this time!!

Good on you Sonnic!

Hi guys! I know know it's been a while since I have been on here but I stopped the diet as I still had an infection from the tonsillitis I had so was put on antibiotics! Tried the diet for a day and I could arty myself around the house so my mum advised me to recover completely and then continue embarking on this dieting journey again! This is my day 2 on exante and I gotta say I haven't been feeling hungry at all! Using water as a hunger suppressant really works! :-D however I'm am confused about wether I am drinking the correct amount of water or not! Does anyone here know how many small volvox bottles make up a litre!? I was sick to death with carrying that heavy weight around so I bought the small bottle and am just filling that up! :)
Hope everyone has done well so far on the diet! How about zanab and sonicc? How has it been going ladies!?? :-D

Asha xxx

Hi!! Sorry it's been ages I been away studying and fell of the diet! ;( I couldn't revise the headaches I get with the diet is so bad!! Now exams r over I'm going to start again tnrw! :D wish me luck!! It's so hard this diet !! X

Back