i'm not angry....just disappointed

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pippa, 1 October 2007 Social URL.

1. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    lol

poor sod, james is sat next to feeling wonderful after eating at least 100-150 grams of edam cheese!
    it wont knock him out of ketosis apparently, so he can still continue with the diet, but so much for my strong dieting partner!

i'm beginning to think SS definitly isn't for him...

I never though cheese could smell so inviting. But I can't tease him if I give in now, can I?

My determination to be thin massively out ways my desire to chow down, and to think i gave him 2 weeks! ooh, oh, he's picked up the cheese again....!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    oops!

Hopefully he stopped at the cheese and didnt eat anything else. I hope he hasnt made you eat anything. If he is struggling but see's how well you are doing it may motivate him to try again.

Good luck to both of you

4. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well he climbed into bed at 0530 this morning to say he quits, after 2 days. I hope he tries again cuz it would make it easier for me, but ultimately its up to him!

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    aww Pippa. Dont let it stop you trying to lose weight though. You are doing great.

6. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    James here,
    Don't worry, I haven't quit just yet.
    I just had some Edam (nil carbs) cheese to prevent me collapsing....
    :break_diet:

7. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    thats good news James. Were you advised to have 4 packs a day?

This SSing takes a bit of getting used to but if you can get through the first week you'll be flying.

Good luck

8. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    well he's done very well today. As its low/no carb we bought some baby bell cheese and turkey slices for those moments of absolute starvation and weakness. A girl at work today who's be on CD for years said the best things to have if you're really hungry is cheese or a boiled egg, so we're not 'breaking the law'.
    so far though, i'm soldiering on with just the shakes :)

9. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Well done Pippa on sticking at it:).. maybe James should look at the 790 plan if he's needing some extra protien... the expected weight loss is virtually the same for both steps.

xxxxxx:)

10. pippa

pippa Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    James here again (I guess I should sign up for an account...)

I don't really think 790 is necessary, it was just last night I started feeling pretty unwell so it was either eat something without carbs or quit completely.

I felt extremely weak, and when I went to the shop to get the cheese I felt like I was going to pass out and my leg buckled from under me on the way back and I nearly fell over!

Maybe it was the final crap before going into ketosis because I feel much better today.

I have bought some cheese and some turkey slices in case it happens again but I won't bother with them unless I have to.

It was my first day back at work today (I don't work on Mondays) and I haven't really felt hungry and although I haven't had bags of energy, I haven't felt weak either.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.