Im setting all you bored people out there a dress challenge!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Tazzi

is Special :P
Basically i have to attend a business ball on the 31st of October and i want to be the belle of the ball lol and hopefully a size 14.

Can all you bored lovelies please post pictures of gorgeous dresses for motivation............cost not an option........this is my little dream inspiration thread after all......

Oh and i am 5 foot 4 so nothing maxi.....or hell why not just hike up the heels. :D

Taz x

ooo fabby.... I'll start us off!!

Basically i have to attend a business ball on the 31st of October and i want to be the belle of the ball lol and hopefully a size 14.

Can all you bored lovelies please post pictures of gorgeous dresses for motivation............cost not an option........this is my little dream inspiration thread after all......

Oh and i am 5 foot 4 so nothing maxi.....or hell why not just hike up the heels. :D

Taz x

ooohhhh now there's a challenge....:) BUT not sure ANY of us can compete with 'Georgie Queen of Shops' !!! :p

Debz xx

You've set me off now....

103DF01867_fr.jpg

You've set me off now....

103DF01867_fr.jpg

that was hard.....NOT :p

not only will you be a fabby CDC, I think you'd be an awesome Personal Shopper !

double career change, methinks !!

remind me to give you a shout if I need a fantastic outfit for an unforgettable occasion......if only my life was half as exciting......:rolleyes:

Debz x

that was hard.....NOT :p

not only will you be a fabby CDC, I think you'd be an awesome Personal Shopper !

double career change, methinks !!

remind me to give you a shout if I need a fantastic outfit for an unforgettable occasion......if only my life was half as exciting......:rolleyes:

Debz x

Now you've got me thinking, personal shopper.... all the fun and none of the cost! You may just be a genius xxx

nice choices Georgie!!! X

I will have a look Taz... but i'm sure i cant beat Georgie x

Now you've got me thinking, personal shopper.... all the fun and none of the cost! You may just be a genius xxx

may ???!!!! may ????!!!!

I am - endof !!!

you'd be fab....I'd definitely pay for you to be my personal shopper.....

sorry....hijacking Taryn's dress search thread....:eek:
Debz x

Something red and a little more dramatic then maybe....

v2040l.jpg

Also I think this is stunning....

si-01e.jpg

Oh god wheres that one from..........When i am smaller i actually suit thos style dresses> I have that little waist damnit its just buried. X

Another Fairygothmother one and hey babes you have to have some curves to really work a corset xx

Back