Im Stuck....

Haha I have eaten 1250 calories today weigh in tomorrow so let's see how things go :)

You haven't had a week like that though hun (apart from birthday week ;)). Official weigh-in isn't until tomorrow and you've got your period - anything can happen in the next 18 hours, lol!

I bet you a fiver you'll be on here tomorrow morning reporting a loss ... might be an ickle loss ... but it'll be a loss ;)

Omg I'm so happy I have lost 2lbs yay :)

What did Aunty Ali tell you? Lol x

Well done!!! :happy036:

haha thanks aunti ali :) and thanks everyone

Well done!

You may lose your weight mid week.

I weigh less on Tuesday and Wednesday's than any other days. I then gain thursday and that gain stays till Tuesday when it half drops then back to normal on Wednesday. It's only a 1 -2 lb fluctuation but it annoys me so I've decided to go back to weekly weighing.

Never worry what the scales say day to day, just go by once a week on the same day same time. Ignore all other weigh ins if you can't keep off the scales

hi sorry its really buggin me but how do you copy a quote like you have ali ???

tiamaria0405 said:
hi sorry its really buggin me but how do you copy a quote like you have ali ???

On the post u want to quote - hit the wee down arrow at the top of the post and than select quote

If its the main forum and not on your phone - you go to post you want to quote and then at the bottom there is a box that says quote - just select that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

On the post u want to quote - hit the wee down arrow at the top of the post and than select quote

If its the main forum and not on your phone - you go to post you want to quote and then at the bottom there is a box that says quote - just select that x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh like that :)

Ok. I'm on the phone at the mo so I will try to remember ...

At the bottom right of each post is a quote option and a multi quote option. For single quote simply press quote and the quote will appear in a new post.

If you want to multi quote press multi quote on the first one (nothing will happen) then press quote on the last one and they will all appear ...

HTH
:)

Back