Puddings Inspiration needed!! - Dessert ideas to follow risotto main course please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Muso Mama, 30 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Muso Mama

Muso Mama Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm just menu planning for next week and DH has work collegue coming for supper on Thursday. I want to keep all food low syn or syn free. For main I am doing my Prawn, leek and pea risotto. Its simple but tasty and filling. We don't often have puddings but I want to make something that will be light for afters. Not sure whether to go for a hot or cold dessert so would be grateful for ideas from anyone please!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dudette2001uk

dudette2001uk I will be a Princess!

Start Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    How about a mousse? If you do a search there's been a few recipes for mousse using sugar free jelly :)

4. Klick

Klick Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(24.05%)
    Diet:
    WW
    What about a Tiramasu type thing? I made onethe other day:

7.5 sponge fingers 7.5
    12g bourneville 3
    3tsp brandy 1.5
    150g low fat custard 7
    Total yoghurt
    Sweetner
    Vanilla essence

Total syns 19
    Serves 5
    syns per serving 4

I used 5 tea cups and ramekins which is what I had available, a wine glass would do. Put 1.5 sponge fingers in the bottom of
    each.

Dissolved 2 tsp of coffee in about 200ml hot water. When cooled I added the brandy and poured over tge sponge fingers, left to soak in. Then whipped up the Total yogurt with 150g tub low fat custard. Think the yoghurt was approx 200g but you can do what you want. Added a little vanilla extract and a couple of tbsp sweetner. You could use fromage frais and/or quark with or without the Total depending what you have in the fridge. Spoon over the sponge fingers. Grate the chocolate and sprinkle on top and chill in the fridge .

You'll need to check I've syned the dark chocolate correctly but I think I have and also you could just stick the whole thing in a dish with 8 sponge fingers instead of 7.5 and add an extra 0.5 syn.

5. Muso Mama

Muso Mama Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone, I cant do a mousse as I did a mousse last time this guy came lol. I might go with the eton mess but I will make the tiramisu another night for sure, it sounds lovely xx thanks for all the ideas :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.