Inspirational Songs?

BlackRose

Gold Member
I'm on a new thread frenzy today! lol

Anybody have an inspirational song(s) that helps them when struggling?

I find the cheesier the better so here's mine...

'Better get to Living' -Dolly Parton
'One day at a time' Gladys KNight
'Jesus Take the Wheel' -Carrie Underwood
'Ya gotta be' -Des'ree
'We can be strong' and 'Gotta keep walking' -Willy Mason
'Ain't gonna let nobody turn me around' -Joan Baez

so so many lmao

OH YES!! Nice one -love those. Thanks H.D. :D

lol -check out Ladysmith Black Mambazo then. ;)

I have Simon and Garfunkel's Bridge on my inspirational playlist lol -love it! Keep em comin!! :D

'Who ate all the pies, who ate all the pies? You fat bar-stud, you fat bar-stud, you ate all the pies!'

That song inspires me to continue losing weight and to never become a FB ever again!!!

I like proud by heather small (m-people), and dont stop me now by queen, and madonna's stuff, like most of it!!

Although my fave music is Blues, Rock and what they used to call Heavy Rock, the ones that ALWAYS get me up on the dance floor, or whizz through the housework are:-
Celebrate - Kool and the Gang
Dance to the Music- Sly and the Family Stone
All Right Now- Free

I dont have one............ but I think a good one would be Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me, ok so thats not the title of the song, but you know what I mean :giggle:

Although my fave music is Blues, Rock and what they used to call Heavy Rock, the ones that ALWAYS get me up on the dance floor, or whizz through the housework are:-
Celebrate - Kool and the Gang
Dance to the Music- Sly and the Family Stone
All Right Now- Free

I love me some blues too, esp Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac but yes -songs to get ya movin your tunes are pretty top notch ;)

BUMP ! :D

This is possibly one of my most favourite tunes ever... so good I wrote a review on Discogs about it

Transglobal Underground - Temple Head

Shooms said:
shooms, Mar 23, 2005
Superb uplifting tune, a smiley smiley piano line throughout, BOOMING b-line that penetrates & envelopes you, ethno chanting & a positive rap midsection. One of the great things about this tune is it's versatility - you can play it @ 33 (+4) for a mellow balaeric feel or @ 45 (-4) for a 1991 oldskool rave feel. You can only do this with this release however as the DeCon release has the 'mellow' mix @ 45 ;o)

Essential tune in my opinion, as the tune says "Tell this to everybody, wherever they are !"

Music it is a universal laguage , but can it manage to repeat the damage done by those people in power , and save the world in its 11th hour .. So ... Now i know its time to react and make a path between the white and the black , the red and the yellow the orange and the pink for a minute and think about the road that we take and the records we make.

We can all get it if its right what we take and to make a perfect for world for every nation and pass it down to the next generation , its not impossible for us to get that far ,all you gotta do is change the way you are .. So stop just react, driving fast cars to the mall and let me sing peace and na na na .. na na na .. na na na ... na na na .. and let me sing peace and na na na .. and let me sing peace .. and let me sing peace

Watch the skies - keep looking ! Tell this to everyone wherever they are ! :D

TransGlobal Underground - Templehead (brilliant uplifting vibe vid as well - sun, moon, love, hearts, peace & smiley cows :D )

[youtube]-4XADjLCmag[/youtube]

ahhh journey -if it aint broke dont fix it lol

awww HD that is a good tune. Perhaps slightly too 'Baz Lurhmann-ish' to make it into my walking playlist but definitely a happy tune. :D

Also loving the bones of this tonight...

Patti Jo - Make me believe in you

[youtube]Us8ufjDZitY[/youtube]

Back