Discussion in 'Introductions' started by duskie, 29 June 2009.

1. duskie

duskie New Member

:jelous:Hello, I've been a member of Weight Watchers since Jan. 11th 2009. I was 11half stone when I started, and I'm now 10stone. I have only just found this site by accident, so I immediately signed up. I live in the bush so it's neat to be able to read all the success stories. Since starting my weight programe, I do jumps on my trampette, dumbells and situps(these I do on my bed in the morning and afternoon) plus Yoga. My biggest problem area is upper back and my boobs, but now I'm finally getting results!! Yippee!!
  2. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

3. duskie

duskie New Member

Hey Mini,
    We can have broadband, as yet I haven't, so it takes ages with the dialup, but will be getting broadband on soon.
    This looks like a great sight, so much to read and so many great people aboard,
  4. misschaplin

misschaplin Member

hi and welcome to minimins, im new here too, and so far its a great site, too much to take in in one go, so i pop in out all day :)

sounds like you have already done really well, with WW, so well done, hope you find more insperation and support here :)x
  5. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with WW

Irene xx