Is any oone there???

im here hun, ive got the opposite problem, i cud sleep but im at work and they dont like u just snoozing on the desk unfortunately!!

ah well, the things we do for money!! am completely broke at the mo so taking as many hours as i can. why cant u sleep hun?

Not sure, i am on day 5 of SS, wonder if it might be that as i remeber when i did it before i had bundles of energy but cant remember when it happened.

definetly, we have a fire on at work so i keep standing by it for a few minutes at a time and rotate myself slowly to warm up a bit!! im on day 1 of a restart and feeling so sleepy....

Day three was my worst i think i was iin bed at 8pm and asleep by 8.01pm. At least you know it gets easier. How much have you lost so far?

Did you make 11.7? I am 12 now but had got down to 11.12 before i had a blip. Gutted i stopped but have lost 5 of the 8 i put on in five days so feeling better about it now.

i didnt. was 11st 10 on the 28th. had set that goal for that date as i was heading on a hen weekend and i knew i wasnt going to b good in any way!!! only put on 2lbs during the weekend so think that shud come off quick enough now that im back SSing.

at my heaviest i was 13st8, got down to 12st12 with exercise and then ive lost the rest with CD. could have lost a lot more by now if id stuck to it more but not thinking bout that now, focusing on the future and the skinny me for xmas!! we seem to be about the same weight, im only 5"4 tho, and all my weight is round my belly. im a classic apple shape

Well you did well to only put 2 on. i have my hen weekend in 4 weeks time so fingers crossed i wont blow it, would be happy if that was all i put on.

well i dont recommend u take the route that i did, in that i got very drunk and was so ill that i couldnt eat and threw up everything i had ate the night before!! if it hadnt been for that i think i mite have gained more!! stick to the vodka though, avoid beer and alcopops, they are just calorific!!

i was 16 1/2 stone when i started. Am 5.6 and a half so a bit taller. I think you are right it is best not to dwell on it. I stopped for 4 weeks when i had some family problems and was beating myself up about where i should of got to.

was quite proud of myself on the friday nite though as we all went to a gorgeous italian restaurant for dinner and i had grilled chicken on ciabatta bread with salad and everyone was having desserts but i just wanted a mouthful of something sweet, not a big heavy dessert so me and 2 other girls split a chocolate dessert between us. i only had two mouthfuls but that was enough to satisfy me without feeling guilty.

so u have lost 4 1/2 stone!! thats amazing!! how long is it until ur wedding?? have u had to get ur wedding dress took in?

Thanks, its 24th of November. I bought my dress over a year ago not thinking i would loose weight but it was so easy once i got going. No they could not take my dress in because of the style so i had to buuy a new one!!!!!

:eek::eek:

OMG!! did u get ur money back on the first one? bet that was a happy day for u, buying a gorgeous dress in a smaller size!

Back