Is it ever easy/successful, going back to slimming world?

hajis-sweetie

WW newbie:)
As the title say really
:break_diet:
I have been 'off the SW wagon' for a bit, now feeling most crap and was wondering if anyone has success stories of returning
to SW??

I NEED inspiration!!!:sigh:

Heyy!!
I joined sw when I was in 6th form and lot 18pounds,
I then went yo uni and indulged in a typical student lifestyle, and I'be put on nearly 4stone, but since january I've lost 31lb, I find it much easier this time to get the hang of, and I would've lost more if I wasn't bombarded with deadlines and exams
Hope this helps

I lost 5 and a half stone, stopped going to class and gained nearly 3 back. I rejoined after christmas and have lost 18lb since then, which is just over a lb per week. I'm not losing as quickly this time but I do feel like I understand the plan better and i've found it easier to follow.

I think the difference in that last time I was looking for a quick fix and this time i've made a lifestyle change. I feel much happier and healthier this time round.

Best of luck to you, give it a go and see what happens you might be pleasantly surprised! X

I have rejoined SW recently after putting back on 2 stone of the 6 I lost. I think the key is its a change of life not a diet and I slipped back in to my old ways when I got to a good point for me where as if I would have stuck at it I would maybe have lost more weight. This time my ultimate goal is the same to loose weight however this time I have set myself a proper target which I didn't do last time I really think it is down to us as individuals.

I have tried most diets, SW, WW, Orlistat pills and even had a gastric band op done under hypnosis and have yo yoed up and down - mainly up! I have just gone back to SW and think it is most likely to work - I think the answer lies in my frame of mind - if I want to lose weight, really want to - for me and nobody else, then I will. I have found a really fun, supportive class and I think that will really help - that and having an eating plan that is sensible and where nothing is banned. This forum seems a real help too so I wish you good luck! If you want something badly enough you will do it!

Back