1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it ever easy/successful, going back to slimming world?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hajis-sweetie, 25 April 2011 Social URL.

1. hajis-sweetie

hajis-sweetie WW newbie:)

WW Propoints
    As the title say really
    I have been 'off the SW wagon' for a bit, now feeling most crap and was wondering if anyone has success stories of returning
    to SW??

I NEED inspiration!!!:sigh:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AnwenG

AnwenG Full Member

I joined sw when I was in 6th form and lot 18pounds,
    I then went yo uni and indulged in a typical student lifestyle, and I'be put on nearly 4stone, but since january I've lost 31lb, I find it much easier this time to get the hang of, and I would've lost more if I wasn't bombarded with deadlines and exams
    Hope this helps
  4. Clareel

Clareel Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating/ ADF
    I lost 5 and a half stone, stopped going to class and gained nearly 3 back. I rejoined after christmas and have lost 18lb since then, which is just over a lb per week. I'm not losing as quickly this time but I do feel like I understand the plan better and i've found it easier to follow.

I think the difference in that last time I was looking for a quick fix and this time i've made a lifestyle change. I feel much happier and healthier this time round.

Best of luck to you, give it a go and see what happens you might be pleasantly surprised! X
  5. nik86

nik86 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I have rejoined SW recently after putting back on 2 stone of the 6 I lost. I think the key is its a change of life not a diet and I slipped back in to my old ways when I got to a good point for me where as if I would have stuck at it I would maybe have lost more weight. This time my ultimate goal is the same to loose weight however this time I have set myself a proper target which I didn't do last time I really think it is down to us as individuals.
  6. lorraineA

lorraineA Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    I have tried most diets, SW, WW, Orlistat pills and even had a gastric band op done under hypnosis and have yo yoed up and down - mainly up! I have just gone back to SW and think it is most likely to work - I think the answer lies in my frame of mind - if I want to lose weight, really want to - for me and nobody else, then I will. I have found a really fun, supportive class and I think that will really help - that and having an eating plan that is sensible and where nothing is banned. This forum seems a real help too so I wish you good luck! If you want something badly enough you will do it!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.