Is this a compliment

KD

Gone fishing
Big concert today. Wore makeup. Curled hair. Wore pretty blouse and beads!!! Oh and earrings!!!

Did don the highheels, but decided that I wouldn't cope with jumping on and off stage (can't do steps...just not ladylike enough:eek:).

Yr 3 kiddo said "Oooh Miss...I didn't know you were pretty" :D

Backhanded compliment or what:eek: Thought that was very sweet though :D

Awww, thats well sweet!!!

You should have taken a piccy miss xxx

Awwwwwwww that is so sweet!

Definitely a compliment KD:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

Bless them. They say the sweetest things.

It was a great concert. Year 6 girl said
"when I was in the other years, I didn't realise how much you do. Now I'm in year 6, I thought Wow!..you do loads...this is just massive:eek:"

I thought that was really mature for Yr 6, as primary level (and even senior school) kids do tend to live in ME Land. Me...me...me...that's all that matters. (Not 'me' I should add, but themselves).

They were cool though. Some very funny moments, but these occassions, though stressful, always remind me of how much I love my job :cool:

ha. what an awesome compliment... in a strange kind of way. although if an adult had said it i probably would have bopped em one (one of my dad's phrases, ha). and congrats on a wondeful concert. i'm glad your efforts have been realised KD :)

abz xx

kidz are ace, i reckon you are pretty kd x

Aww I reckon thats a sweet compliment bless. Cant be as bad as what my 5 year old son came up with the other day. There is a lady who lives opposite us and she is about 30 stone plus no exaggeration.http://uk.wrs.yahoo.com/_ylt=A1f4cf...q-qXIumBLoQWfuDPcUWk3F8AAAAA%40%40&fr2=sp-top Now I am 17 stone not tiny I know that. But when my son came home from school on his mini bus he ran off down the road shouting mummy to the lady who lived opposite who was walking towards her house. Now either he thinks I look that big or he needs glasses and I do hope its the second one.

Back