Items for sale

Mandana

Due to leaving the UK very soon :wave_cry: we're having a clear out! If anyone is interested in any of the following, please let me know. I can provide more information and photos if required, and of course, prices too :)

Qty. Description

1 Thomson TV (14" small portable)
1 Panasonic Power Blaster w/remote control CD/Twin Tape/Radio
1 Panasonic TV 24" Quintrix (excellent condition, hardly used)
1 Panasonic Video Player NVHD 640
1 2G iPod Nano (brand new in box)
1 Roberts R757 3 Band Radio with Mains Power Adapter
1 Grundig Sky Digibox
1 Qualcast Elan 32 Electric Mower
1 Hitachi Cassette Radio
1 Pioneer CD & Radio Stereo (great little system with funky LCD display + remote control)
1 Multi-Purpose Premium Aluminium Ladders 3 x 12 (trade standard, used twice)
1 Dirt Devil Upright Vacuum
1 Pair 3ftx6ft Picket Fence Gates
1 Sagem Freeview Decoder ITD 66
1 Humax Freeview Personal Video Recorder (PVR) Single Tuner 80GB Hard Drive

More items to follow in due course.

Mandana x

What type of car would interest you Sonkie? We've got a saloon and a 2 seater, so good for fun but no good for family days out!

The iPod has been sold, but all the other items are still up for grabs if anyone is interested?!

Mandana x

What type of car would interest you Sonkie? We've got a saloon and a 2 seater, so good for fun but no good for family days out!

The iPod has been sold, but all the other items are still up for grabs if anyone is interested?!

Mandana x

Defo one for family

Mandana x

What make is your saloon

hi,how much are the panasonic vcr and the pioneer stereo?cheers

Hi there

:cry: I paid about £490 for the Panasonic VCR, but realise that was in the days when things were so expensive! I'd be looking for about £25 quid now.

Pioneer CD/Radio stereo - about £35

Both plus postage unless you can pick-up?

If you want photos, can you email me through my profile and I'll send them to you by return?

Thanks
Mandana

Hi Mandana

I would love your 2 seater but it would be a problem for my Mum lol

love Pam x

French-Fancy - I have replied :)

Pam - why would it be a problem for your Mum? She only needs one seat!! :p

Sonkie - can you email me and we'll discuss it off the boards. Thanks :)

Mandana x

French-Fancy - I have replied :)

Pam - why would it be a problem for your Mum? She only needs one seat!! :p

Sonkie - can you email me and we'll discuss it off the boards. Thanks :)

Mandana x

Lol Mandana. I sometimes have to haul her out of the seat of my Jag, so I think she would stuck forever in a sports car:) The trouble is she is still so lively that I tend to forget she is 90.

How long is it till leaving day? We will miss you. You have been part of my life since I started on my VLCD journey
love Pam x

Aww Pam, I will be as far away as I am now from you .. it's only a keyboard away! I'll always be here - DH and MiniMins and everyone who posts on them are a big part of my life too :)

I'm leaving on the 11th June but Mr Mandana goes on Easter Sunday :wave_cry:

So much to do before then it's scary!

About the car ..... buy it for your Mum :D

Mandana x

Back