Its a DD today! Woohoo!

jolinarr

Its a DD!!!

How is it going for yall?!?! :)

DD for me also. Doing well as I feel slightly sick today! So all I've had is water and cups of tea.

down day for me too
its my first and I thought it would be really hard

so I KNOW I am a grazer and once I start eating I get hungry
my plan was to not eat until lunch time
well I didnt eat all day at work but by four I was feeling cold so I had a large hot chocolate (hightlights dark) 70 cals
and now I have a pasta bake in the over 353 cals - so that will give me a few if I need them for a snack later

I really did think it would be impossible - so glad its easier than I thought

Emmasmum - I hope you get to feeling better! Drink lots of hot tea! :)

Aaleigha - First DD!?!?! Wow !!! Well :welcome2: to JUDDD! It is GREAT!!!!

You will do just fine!!! Im like you... I try to not eat as long as I can... I usually just make it to lunch time! LOL

Today Ive done really good!

Coffee - 0
Water - 0
Pickel - 5
Tomato, onion, garlic powder, 1 tsp of sour cream (30) 1 piece of turkey (30) -60
1 protein bar - 180

Sooo far so good! :)

Aaleigha, great going on your first dd. Yes they are easier than you think. I always hold off as long as poss too :)

Emmasmum, going well, you'll soon get back into the swing of it. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Jolinarr, looks like you're having another great day!

I'm on a dd today too, will post in my diary in a mo :D

Well done on the DDs everyone doing brilliant!!!

What you all planning on having for UD?? Any treats?? :D

x

Well I'll prob have a banana and slimfast shake for breakie. then off to gym, and will grab something out for lunch, not sure what yet?!! Then we have chicken for dinner, prob with boiled potatoes and veg. So nothing extreme lol!

well I might have a oats so simple for breakfast :)
then I think I will have egg sarnie for lunch
and a pasta bake for dinner
so nothing extreme for me either but things I really like

Ohhh I don't know!!!

If I think about all the yummy food I can have tomorrow then Im gonna go get into my :eatdrink051:and I will have no self control! ha ha!!! This will be me! LOL :17729: I love chocolate! Yummy!

Thursday I always make an UD as I go to a cookery class. So we are always tasting/eating!
1 slice toast for breakfast
Small portion of leftover spag bol for lunch
Tonight we are cooking sea bass with fennel, potatoes, sunblush tomatoes- can't wait- although I do normally give most of what I make away to my family.

Back