it's friday *** let's do it hour by hour ***

afternoon girls

im soooooooo cold should be up doing stuff but am currently hiding under the covers with my wee girl snuggled up watching cartons, lol

need to get more water in me, not had much at all tut tut
think i should get out of bed for half a soup

I know the feeling sumayyah its absolutely freezing isnt it? Ive just realised the heating has switched itself off as well so just popped it on asap! no wonder i cant warm up!

well im 1l of water down and just had half a soup

dragged myself up for a lil while. sorted out my cambridge cupboard, geez ive got weeks worth in there, no chance of me running out mid weigh in week ( only bought 9 items this week as shes a shortage of ones i like )

then went to tesco's, geez does no one work? 1.30 in the afternoon and the place was rammed, carpark was that full people had parked in disabled bays grrrrrrrr my pet peev cos im intitled to park there cos of R but they take spaces rather than wait for normal ones so i have to use regular spaces and try and lift a 3 and half year old like a baby out of a narrow gap between cars

hi everyone!

so glad it's the weekend!!!! i've been freezing my backside off all day today and it's not much warmer at home! :(

1.5l down and a strawberry tetra.

can i ask how these hour by hour threads started and how long they have been going? they are a great idea to keep you on track :) x

just got back from walking my dogs & soooo glad that i found my scarf & wooly hat out as it was bloody freezing out on top of the river bank!!! :gen125:

Well I've had around 3.5litres of water today, a choc tetra, a chick & mush soup & think I will have a warm choc orange shake in around an hour.

hope everyone has a good evening.

xx

why are men such b*stards! sent a text to srosht and he called back to ask who i was. once he realised he said he has a girlfriend but his cousin is intrested and can he give my number to me, am sure you can work out my response

Just thought Id let you all know I have reached my target infact I am 1lb below. I am now starting 810 and have had a stuffed mushroom for tea!:D Am feeling very pleased with myself:D

another yay for ya!!
Lynne x

Back