Itsu chicken noodle pot - fresh from the shop, not dry from supermarket

Loll1603

Hi there,

Wondering if any one has been to Itsu? I am looking for the syn value of the chicken noodle soup (nutritional values and description from their website below.) This is fresh not the dried pots that you buy in the supermarkets, this is from their actual restaurant/shop. It has low fat crystal noodles so not sure if these count as syns or free. Thanks :)

Calories - 243
fat - 7.7 (saturated 3.1)
Protein - 19.9
Carbs - 23.5
Fibre - 1.6

Chunky slices of chargilled chicken (British farms), fresh green leek, edamame, light & low-fat cystal noodles, fragrant chicken broth
[h=3]
nutritionals+%7Bamp%7D+allergy+information.gif
[/h]
Calories%7BCOLON%7D__243.gif
Fat+(total)%7BCOLON%7D__7.7g.gif
Fat+(saturated)%7BCOLON%7D__3.1g.gif
Protein%7BCOLON%7D__19.9g.gif
Carbohydrates%7BCOLON%7D__23.5g.gif
Fibre%7BCOLON%7D__1.6g.gif

I could work it out on the syn calculator but need the serving size. I kow the dried pots are very low - between 1 - 1.5 syns per serving

But it wouldnt be 7 syns if the nutritional values quoted werent for 100g - I'm assuming the values are for a serving - if not then ouch for 7 syns per 100g!!

I have found the portion size it is 16 oz which if converting fluid from Oz to grams is approximately 453G im gutted it cannot be over 28 syns for this soup?

can anyone help I have had this for lunch today and the only thing I can think which will be the coconut content. if anyone could help that would be awesome

Back