Iv ate again

We all have bad days honey and this week has not been the best for me. But I'm sure u r doing great. Smile about it and just keep going :) xxx

I messed up too. A few crisps and a biscuit. I know I have to be stronger tomorrow, we can fight this! Chin up we are only human xx

Don't let it get u down, I had a bad day yesterday an ate all day.
Today I have been 100%. Back on it. Fingers crossed. So wanna b slim.

Keep focused. It will b worth it in the end. Instead of long term. I now take it day by day to not set myself up for failure x

I spent Friday eating! I'm back on it now though :) i think having blips makes you realize how much this isn't just a walk in the park IT IS difficult but only if you allow it to be. We have all the time in the world to eat but food shouldn't be at the center of our lives! We can and WILL do this xx

Just remember ladies - take each day as it comes, one day at a time. Don't look to the future and think it's ages until you eat again - it isn't as you can eat your porridge, shakes, soups and/or bars and should see them as your food. This is YOUR weight loss journey. What would you like to achieve TODAY? 100%? Go for it. You CAN and WILL do it.

Just take one day at a time. If you make a mistake learn by it and move on. Focus on how you want to look and what you want out of life and you WILL achieve this. Not saying the road is going to be smooth and flat but with every step the hill in front of you will become easier to climb xx

Hope youre having a better day today Amber! Take each day at a time and if thats too long - each hour/minute! If you can just get to the next hour and the neaxt and then the next - then its bedtime and a whole other day is done! Chin up chick! :D

Back