I've been brave and posted up some pre-CD pix!!

Jaycey

Post-Menopausal Maniac!
Yes, I have - it's a great motivational tool because I look so dreadful in them (they take no prisoners!). :9529: I never ever want to look like that again! (And I almost can't believe I was OK about going around like that - especially on the beach!)

I think we kid ourselves we look fine - until we improve drastically! :eek: (The menopause would have just dragged me down and down until I turned into a flobby old dragon - I had to do something now before it got too late!!)
So :happy096: to ME!!! :D:D

Awww, I wasn't really fishing for compliments, but I love 'em just the same!! :eek: :character0053:

Thanks SO much!! :thankyou:

Can I just ask you hope I dont offend . but how brave were you for wearing no clothes on a beach .. Good on you!! I could never do it!! You must have felt good! At least you get no tan marks.. lol

Where do I go to look at peoples' pics? I can't see any and it normally says I don't have permission. Think I might have to have 50 posts?

Can I just ask you hope I dont offend . but how brave were you for wearing no clothes on a beach .. Good on you!! I could never do it!! You must have felt good! At least you get no tan marks.. lol
That's the precise reason why I do it, lol! ;) Going to a naturist beach is very non-scarey actually. It's very popular with Germans, most of whom are carrying more cellulite than all of us Brits put together! (That always makes me feel good! :D) The 2006 beach was in the Caribbean - well away from anyone I might run into! :eek:

(PS. The Germans always stare at me though and I could never understand why - until I realised that they are mostly as hairy as cavemen, and I don't have a single visible hair on me from the eyelashes downwards! I just HATE body hair, lol! :jelous:)

That's the precise reason why I do it, lol! ;) Going to a naturist beach is very non-scarey actually. It's very popular with Germans, most of whom are carrying more cellulite than all of us Brits put together! (That always makes me feel good! :D) The 2006 beach was in the Caribbean - well away from anyone I might run into! :eek:

(PS. The Germans always stare at me though and I could never understand why - until I realised that they are mostly as hairy as cavemen, and I don't have a single visible hair on me from the eyelashes downwards! I just HATE body hair, lol! :jelous:)

I have PCOS and have real issues with body hair. Last week (on a very quiet night in) I sat and tweezed out my "treasure trail"

Hubby also prefers the "shaven haven"

I have PCOS and have real issues with body hair. Last week (on a very quiet night in) I sat and tweezed out my "treasure trail"

Hubby also prefers the "shaven haven"
Mine too - I actually remove mine with an epilator, which makes most people's eyes water just to even think about it. :cry: (But I've got used to it now! :eek:) One day I'll get it lasered, one day......!! (When I've got a few quid!)

Thanks, but when I click the link it says I don't have sufficient priviledges to access the page. Have 50 posts now, so can't be that.

I also epilate down below and people cringe!

Yeah its not too bad if you pull the skin taut before applying. And take a pre-emptive Ibuprofen too.

I also epilate down below and people cringe!
Yes, aren't people wusses? My friends won't even use one on their legs! ("Oh, it hurts too much!" :cry:) Tut tut.......:rolleyes:

I'm so lucky in not having much hair on my legs, and what i do have is so fine and light that you can't see it anyway, so I don't bother shaving :)

jaycey I don't know how old you are exactly but you look younger than I thought you would after reading your menopause comment in siggy.

Last edited:
I'm so lucky in not having much hair on my legs, and what i do have is so fine and light that you can't see it anyway, so I don't bother shaving :)

jaycey I don't know how old you are exactly but you look younger than I thought you would after reading your menopause comment in siggy.
Hey, think I'll keep this thread going forever, everyone's so nice to me on here, lol!! :D :D

I'm 55 next month, and we all look a bit younger than our age in my family. :eek: (Check out my mum and I in my pic album, she's not bad for 93!) It must be good genes, but on mum's instructions I have been using moisturiser since the age of 12. (But that's all, I very rarely clean my face when going to bed - I'm such a slob! :p) The other thing is - never grow up (I'm 18 in my head :);)) :D.

Great photos Jaycee...
I think many men prefer smooth!! and especially for us women, i think it soo much more hygenic :)

x

Back