I've had a revolution!

jennikay

Gold Member
I am, for the first time in my life, excited about portion control and healthy eating :eek:

I am so excited about vegetables and choosing the healthy option, it's so strange!
There's a whole new world of foods out there I've never eaten and I can't wait to try them.
When I had my chicken tonight I could've had loads, but I had 2 pieces and put it back in the fridge. And I chose the stuff NOT baked in sugar.
I'm excited about having a few chocolate bars a week, instead a few per day.
I just want to get off CD so I can maintain my new figure with healthy eating and exercise.

I'm sure some of you out there are going to hate me for this now :p
I really hope all you get this because I'm so happy I could cry. :)

Jenni x

Well done Jenni, I'm chuffed for you. I've found I love veg whereas I was a real carnivore before.

Don't apologise it is great that you are sooo excited about it, there are some wonderful things waiting for you to sample and enjoy and it's all part of the journey xxx

bring on the chicken i say, can't wait for a nice mixed salad to go with it

JenniKay that is great! I am really pleased you feel that way too. I think it is very helpful to share your thoughts on portion control as we all have to think about this at some point. Can't CD, LT, LL (sole source) etc forever. It helps when people share how they deal (in their head) with food and portion control.

thats fab - its so nice to hear people say how much they are gonna enjoy their new way of eating:) what a fantastic attitude you have xx

Back