Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Bless you. Family arguments are horrible, especially on his birthday! Hoping it settles down for you all though :(
Good luck with your presentation !

It happenes to everyone at some point, we all have those days (sometimes weeks) where we just can't get on plan. But I think the most positive thing to take from what you've said (with regards to the plan at least!) is that you're aware you're going to go over on the syns you would normally use... and if you use your full 105 for the week, that's fine, they're there to be used if needed :) We all have those days where we need to comfort eat. Once today is done, draw a line under it, and start again tomorrow (hopefully :))

Keep your chin up hun, and good luck with your presentation tonight! :)

Bless you. Family arguments are horrible, especially on his birthday! Hoping it settles down for you all though :(
Good luck with your presentation !

It happenes to everyone at some point, we all have those days (sometimes weeks) where we just can't get on plan. But I think the most positive thing to take from what you've said (with regards to the plan at least!) is that you're aware you're going to go over on the syns you would normally use... and if you use your full 105 for the week, that's fine, they're there to be used if needed :) We all have those days where we need to comfort eat. Once today is done, draw a line under it, and start again tomorrow (hopefully :))

Keep your chin up hun, and good luck with your presentation tonight! :)

Aww Jade :( Thats rubbish- so sorry to hear there were arguments on hubbys birthday.

Definitely makes it easier to stray from plan if you are having a bad time.

*hugs*

Thanks ladies!!! You're all so super duper supportive :) xxx

Here to sub xx

Thank you and hello :)

28/01/2015 - Extra Easy

Feeling better and much more motivated today :) Keeping my fingers crossed that Emilia isn't coming down with anything as nursery said she had been a bit off colour and had some nasty nappies when I picked her up yesterday. She seems ok today, so fingers crossed it is just teething and nothing more as she has been constantly ill since before Christmas. We have our first night out planned on Saturday... a friends 30th and it will be the first time we've been out for a few drinks together since July so it would be lovely if we could go and let our hair down :party0036:
Food isn't particually exciting today as I need to do a food shop tonight.

Breakfast - 1 pink lady apple, 1 Activia 0% Vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa), cucumber and sweet peppers

Dinner - not sure until i've been shopping

Other - 1 Kellogs Nutrigrain Soft & Fruity Strawberry cereal bar (6.5)

Total Daily Syns - 6.5/15

Can't beat a night out to let your hair down..... funnily enough we are off to a 30th on Saturday in Liverpool too and i'm really looking forward to a proper night out :)

Hope your little lady isn't coming down with anything x

Hoping your little lady is feeling better soon!

I hate those days where the shopping needs doing and it's searching the cupboards to figure out what can be eaten! I haven't had Kerry Low Low in months, I love the chilli one! x

Thanks ladies :) I had to pick her up from nursery early yesterday as they were concearned about her. I really do think she is just cutting more teeth and it's leaving her feeling a bit under the weather and just wanting to be with us but we will just have to see. Apart from the nasty nappies, she seems fine at home... although she's not keen on us going near her mouth.

29/01/2015 - Extra Easy

Weigh in tonight... i'm guessing it will be a gain so i'm preparing myself. Starting a fresh week from today rather than tomorrow as I need to get back on plan properly.

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - Mugshot Roast Chicken, Mullerlight Skinny Cappuccino yoghurt, pink lady apple

Dinner - halloumi and vegetable skewers (70g halloumi with chilli (hexa + 5.5)), mixed sweet peppers, red onion, mushrooms) with a WW 50/50 Pitta Bread (hexb) and mint yoghurt dip (fat free natural yoghurt, cucumber, mint, paparika)

Total Daily Syns: 5.5/10
Total Weekly Syns: 5.5/70

I agrre with Hubz and RiaLou, they sound lovely! Hadn't tried Halloumi until last summer, but I loved it!

Good luck at weigh in tonight :)

Back