Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

30/01/2015 - Extra Easy

Happy Friday lovelies and it's payday weekend :D We are off to a 30th tomorrow night and I just cant wait to get my hair done and get all dressed up... it doesn't happen very often anymore!

Breakfast - pink lady apple, Hi-Fi Salted Caramel (6), can of Relentless Origin Ultra energy drink

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 3 mini tubs of Philadelphia Lightest (hexa), tomato and sweet pepper, Activia 0% Vanilla yoghurt

Dinner - sirloin steak with sweet potato fries, asparagus and broccoli

Total Daily Syns - 6/10
Total Weekly Syns - 11.5/70

Sorry to hear of the gain, you can claw that bck plus more for next week!

Ahhh enjoy getting made up, love getting my hair and make up done!

Food sounds yum today too, love steak but im rubbish at cooking it, always end up over cooking it!

X

31/01/2015 - Extra Easy

Off to a 30th tonight which I'm really looking forward to :) Currently baking my tan and off for a blow dry later! I will be avoiding the buffet but still can't decide on what to drink... any suggestions? I need to watch my syns as I'm going for an Italian on Monday too.

Breakfast - pink lady apple, WW Fat Free Vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - celery sticks topped with 60g Low Low Chilli Cheese Spread (hexa)

Dinner - all day breakfast (2 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, 2 poached eggs, 2 slices Hovis Nimble toasted (hexb), baked mushrooms and vine tomatoes)

Other - drinks tonight (not sure yet)

How about a spirit and a mixer? Slim line tonic is very low in cals. Or vodka and diet coke? Enjoy it...go let your hair down!

Vodka, fresh lime and soda is always a winner! Have a great night xx

I'm a fan of Southern Comfort (4 syns for 25ml) and diet coke. Either that or Malibu at 2.5 syns per 25ml or Vodka at 3 per 25ml are my other options :)

Enjoy your night hun!

Thanks ladies! Food plan has completely changed for today but I've stuck to plan! Had 2 Kopparbergs (31 syns... Eeeekkk) and now changing to vodka, lime and soda. Can anyone remind me on vodka syns please? xxx

01/02/2015 - Extra Easy

Morning all :) We had a great night last night and I only had a few drinks... the rest were cordial and soda. I'm going to up my syns to 105 for this week as I also have an Italian meal tomorrow night. Can anyone recommend what would be my best choice at the Italian tomorrow night?

Brunch - 2 soft boiled eggs, banana

Dinner - Quorn meatballs in a tomato and vegetable sauce and served with spaghetti

Glad you had a good night!

For the Italian I would say a tomato based pasta? With salad. no dressing. Or on the side. I think you can ask most places to limit the amount of oil used.

Like Becki says, any tomato based pasta should be a lot better. Arribiatta is usually a good choice, creamy sauces are loaded with cream and sometimes butter. And if you want to keep it really low syn, avoid garlic bread :)

Back