Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Definitely tomato based. Save your heb for oil and hea for cheese to make it easier xxxx.

02/02/2015 - Extra Easy

Happy Monday all :)
My weekend was very synful and although it was our first night out in a long time, I can't help feel really disappointed that I didn't stay in control. The next three days will be damage limitation until weigh in on Thursday.
I'm not going for the Italian now as it wont fit around picking Emilia up and sorting her out for the night. Thank you for all of your suggestions though :)

Breakfast - overnight oats (35g porridge oats (hexb), Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles) topped with raspberries

Lunch - salad box (carrots, cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes) with 3 Babybel Light (hexa) and 3tbsp Asda Good For You Honey & Mustard Dressing (1.5)

Dinner - 2 Linda McCartney Sausages, 2 poached eggs, baked mushrooms and vine tomatoes

Other - Go-Ahead Strawberry Fruity Bake (6.5)

Total Daily Syns - 8/10

Happy Monday lovely, glad you had a good weekend and sometimes it gets it out of your system, especially if you dont get to go often.

Salad box sounds lovely and I'm planning on doing one for my lunch tomorrow.

xx

Happy Monday lovely, glad you had a good weekend and sometimes it gets it out of your system, especially if you dont get to go often.

Salad box sounds lovely and I'm planning on doing one for my lunch tomorrow.

xx

I am too! Never thought I'd see the day where I would be excited for salad :)

Oh girls, I need your advice!!! I've fallen off the wagon and ruined it :-( I keep reaching for things that I don't even really want or need. It's like I don't even think about what I'm doing and then I only think about what I've just ate afterwards. Has anyone got any tactics to stop them from picking? Is there something you reach for instead?

I have also, 2x chocolate bars & a bag of crisps, at about 25 syns so not too bad. Have been so hungry today. I was thinking if I had more fruit or eggs in, I would have had that instead.

I would say best thing to do is to start again tomorrow, that's the beauty of flexi syns etc, the more people feel they have blown it the more likely you give up.

Thanks ladies :) I'll have a look into a treat jar! I have a sweet tooth so I was thinking about buying a really sweet NAS squash and having a glass of juice whenever I want to snack... if I still really want that snack after I've drank a glass of juice then I will still have it.
Jason has said if I loose a stone he will take me to a really fancy al a carte restaurant nearby that I've been looking to go to for ages... it's very expensive so it would be a real treat and would require a nice dress and heels.
I'm also thinking of buying two glass jars and some pebbles... each pebble will represent 1lb... I love visual things!

This is very opposite advice and is just a suggestion. Don't snack full stop. If you know you can't then you don't. On the detox I've just done you can't and so i haven't. It just means you always say no and weirdly it makes it easier. If you are snacking that suggests you're hungry so you need to eat bigger meals. When you crave a snack ask yourself whether you could eat a meal and if you could then eat but if not then it's a craving nit a hunger and once you stop giving into cravings it gets so much easier xxxx

Thank you for all of your advice ladies :)

Jessy - you advice really makes sense. I think I'm giving into cravings most of the time and I rarely eat because of hunger.

I'm giving myself a day off and I'll be back tomorrow. I need to remind myself why I'm doing this and write down a plan going ahead. Thank you for all of your support!!! x

Good luck!
Think of the restaurant as a treat!
Can you have Friday night as a treat night with one choc bar or something you fancy? If you have been good all week you may not want a treat?
I agree with the if you can't have it you won't. I used to do fast days and knew I couldn't eat anything else so usually just took myself to bed with a green tea as I'm an evening binger!
Would it help not having any treats in the house? If I know something is there, I will eat it!!

I try to drink tons of water in between meals. Keeps me feeling full (although I feel like I'm wearing out a path to the toilets at work!) but that stops me from snacking most of the time.

Although at the moment, I don't even want meals, so snacking isn't a problem haha! ;)

I'm terrible for snacking and reaching for chocolate too....I try not to buy anything in as I don't really like the kids reaching for that kind of stuff either....how about options hot chocs? They are low syns and hit the spot for me! I do agree with others though aswell that cutting snacking out completely can help loads, I find if I have one treat I just spiral out of control! Good luck with working out a new plan xx

I like snacking on dates , bananas , natural yoghurt and honey , tomatoes / cucumbers with reduced fat hummus , rice cake with peanut butter , options hot chocolate , quorn ham is good too low calorie xxx

04/02/2015 - Extra Easy

Im back and feeling much more positive! I have decided to go snack free during the week as once I start I don't seem to be able to stop. I will allow myself a treat on weekends.
I need to fit in a HEXB somewhere today too.

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - Mugshot Roast Chicken, 3 Babybel Light (hexa), Mullerlight Banana & Custard, apple

Dinner - Quorn meatballs in a tomato and vegetable sauce (chopped tomatoes, red onion, red & yellow peppers, Worchestershire sauce, various herbs & spices) served with pasta and topped with 3 slices Leerdammer cheese (13.5), Hi-Fi bar (hexb)

Total Daily Syns - 13.5
Total Weekly Syns - 13.5/70

Last edited:
Back