Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

05/02/2015 - Extra Easy

Day 2 of no snacking and it's going suprisingly well! As I've told myself that i'm not allowed to use syns outside of meal times, i've not even thought about reaching for anything else.
We have booked Emilia's baptism for the end of May so I have that to motivate me too!
I was in a rush this morning so i've totally forgot my salad to top my Ryvita's :eek:

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa), Weight Watchers Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt

Dinner - 2 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, 2 poached eggs, Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans, baked mushrooms and vine tomatoes

Total Daily Syns - 0
Total Weekly Syns - 13.5/70

06/02/2015 - Extra Easy

TGIF :D Hope the weather stays nice this weekend as we are planning on going for a walk and maybe some lunch.

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa) and tomato, packet of Tesco Slight Bites Tzatziki (4), Weight Watchers Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt

Dinner - chilli (extra lean mince, chopped tomatoes, red & yellow pepper, red onion, Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans, Worchestershire sauce, various herbs and spices) served in a Weight Watchers Tortilla (5.5) basket with carrots, green beans and sweetcorn

Total Daily Syns - 9.5
Total Weekly Syns - 23

I are another Weight Watchers wrap whilst dinner was cooking... oooppps. That brings me to 14 syns for the day and 28.5 for the week.

How do you survive on so little?? Id be constantly hungry! SOOOO jealous!! Exciting news about Emilia's baptism- definitely an excuse to buy a new dress and flaunt being a yummy mummy! How are you finding being at work without her? Is she enjoying nursery/ childminders (I forget which you use!)

I really struggle with binge eating so just having three meals a day makes me feel in control. I also prefer to eat smaller portions at breakfast and lunch and a larger portion at dinner.
Being back at work is ok... I really miss spending time with Emilia and wish it was a more equal split. She seems really happy at nursery though so that makes me happy :) I just have to keep reminding myself that by going back to work full time we will be able to move and give Emilia the village life I want her to have xxx

07/02/2015 - Extra Easy

We've been to look at a house today... it was absolutley perfect but unfortunately we have yet to find a buyer for ours again :-(
Resisted McDonald's breakfast this morning too!

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 375ml skimmed milk (hexa), banana

Lunch - 2 soft boiled eggs, 2 Linda McCartney Red Onion & Rosemary Sausages, cherry tomatoes

Dinner - Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli with added peas and sweetcorn (no super free, sorry!)

Other - Kinder Surprise Egg (5.5)

Total Daily Syns - 5.5
Total Weekly Syns - 34

Last edited:
09/02/2015 - Extra Easy

We had lunch out yesterday and took Emilia for a walk. I had a few treats, although I think i'd still be within my weekly allowance.
Back on track today and back to my weekday 'snack free' rule.

Breakfast - Weight Watchers Fat Free Vanilla Yoghurt

Lunch - 2 Philadelphia Lightest Mini Tubs (part hexa) and tomato toastie (2 slices Hovis Nimble (hexb)), Yu Strawberry Chews (3.5)

Dinner
- Sirloin steak and mushroom stack with a Philadelphia Lightest (remainder of hexa) and mushroom sauce and served with carrots and sweet potato wedges

Total Daily Syns - 3.5
Total Weekly Syns - 70/70

You're doing so well honey :) OK glad not snacking is helping xxxx

Sorry I've been quiet for the past few days, it's been hectic! I've been on plan though so hoping for a good loss tonight at weigh in.

Back