Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Oh girls, I can't get back on track! I have one good week and then a bad week... need to get out of this rut!!!
I think I've started stress eating again which I haven't done in a while. I've got a lot on my mind at the moment and although I think I'm calm, my stress levels are definitely quite high!
Is anyone giving anything up for lent? I'm giving up chocolate and sweets!

Last edited:
I'm struggling to get back on track too!
Is there anything that you like doing to relieve your stress levels?
I'm going to give up chocolate and crisps for lent as this is what I binge on. If I'm not allowed it, I'm hoping I won't have any mini binges.
Xx

You will pull it back. Have you done meal planning recently? I want to give something up but don't know what!

Thanks lovely, I hope so! I haven't meal planned in weeks... I might sit down tonight actually and do one, thanks :)
I never give anything up for lent but I think a chocolate and sweet ban will definitely help at the moment! xxx

I'm struggling to get back on track too! Is there anything that you like doing to relieve your stress levels? I'm going to give up chocolate and crisps for lent as this is what I binge on. If I'm not allowed it, I'm hoping I won't have any mini binges. Xx

That's exactly why I'm giving up chocolate and sweets for lent! I love going for a walk with Jason and Emilia on the weekends... somewhere out in the countryside. Definitely going to try do it more now the weather is coming nicer. xxx

Hi lovely! It sounds like there are a few of us in the same boat this week. What else have you got on your plate at the moment? I am giving up cakes and biscuits as they seem to be my nemesis right now! Xxx

Oh Ging, it's so hard sometimes isn't it. We can get through this though!!! We all seem to be giving up the things that we binge on so hopefully that will help us stay on track.
I worry about everything, especially when it's out of my hands!!! I'm looking for a new job at the moment... an entry level HR role but although I'm more qualified than some in the job, I haven't got any experience of working in a HR department so no-one seems interested. The other big stress at the moment is that we are trying to sell our house and move to a better area for Emilia's schools in the future. We will need to lend more on our mortgage and although we've passed the affordability I just keep stressing that they won't lend us what we want :-( xxx

Ladies, can you help me please?

If you make the SW pulled pork, where do you buy your pork shoulder from? Is there a certain one I need to get?

Oh huni you poor thing...but think positive..passing the affordability is fab news (and a lot further than a lot of ppl get) I advise ppl on their mortgages day in and out so this is really good news...now the fun bit is finding somewhere to live!

I just usually get the mini pork shoulder joint from Tesco and cut the fat off before it goes in! To be honest I've done it with lean loin before too and it was fine! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey chick, I'm with Ging, try and think positive, it'll all work out for the best which ever way it does. We are wanting to get our house valued in April and Ian is stressing that we wont get as much as we paid for it, but having looked at our current mortgage amount, even if we only got £100,000 for it we'd have enough for a decent deposit.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

18/02/2015 - Red Day

Happy hump all :)
I'm having a red day today as I want two hexb - i know they dont technically exist anymore but hey ho, i'm an old school SWr.
I've given up chocolate and sweets for Lent... they have been my enemy recently and I think that by cutting them out, i'm less likely to binge.
I have also decided to do 5 days of no syns and save my syns for the weekends as this seems to be the days that I struggle.

Breakfast - 2 Alpen Light Lemon Drizzle cereal bars (hexb 1 of 2), 1/2 pear (didn't eat the rest as it was horrible and didn't taste of anything!)

Lunch - 300g New Covent Garden Souper Greens (hexb 2 of 2), Mullerlight Vanilla yoghurt

Dinner - bolognaise (extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, Worchestershire sauce, various herbs & spices) served with 30g cheese (hexa) and pasta shapes

Total Daily Syns - 0

Last edited:
Oh huni you poor thing...but think positive..passing the affordability is fab news (and a lot further than a lot of ppl get) I advise ppl on their mortgages day in and out so this is really good news...now the fun bit is finding somewhere to live!

I just usually get the mini pork shoulder joint from Tesco and cut the fat off before it goes in! To be honest I've done it with lean loin before too and it was fine! :) xx

Thanks lovely! That makes me feel a bit better :)
Thank you for the advice on the pork too, i'll have a look in Tesco! xxx

Hey chick, I'm with Ging, try and think positive, it'll all work out for the best which ever way it does. We are wanting to get our house valued in April and Ian is stressing that we wont get as much as we paid for it, but having looked at our current mortgage amount, even if we only got £100,000 for it we'd have enough for a decent deposit.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks lovely :)
Hope you get what you want when they value your house! You never know, you might even be suprised!!! xxx

Dinner - bolognaise (extra lean mince, onion, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, Worchestershire sauce, various herbs & spices) served with 30g cheese (hexa) and side salad (cucumber, celery, cherry tomatoes)

Total Daily Syns - 0

Hope your mince is veggie mince or may ruin your green day!

And i still do good old green days too! In fact having one today as well! They work for me and the extra hex's make me feel less deprived!!

Good luck with the house stuff- im sure it'll all work out and, as previously said, the confirmation you can borrow is the hardest part!!

Oh hun, I hope you're feeling better. We bought our house last December and it was literally the worst experience of my life so far soon totally empathise with the rising stress levels. I hope it all works itself out soon and don't be so hard on your self. You got to target before and you'll do it again xx

Food looks good :)
We're about to put our house on the market and I'm stressing we won't get a new mortgage even though we don't want to borrow anymore than we have now. One of the most stressful things to go through!
X

Oh hun, I hope you're feeling better. We bought our house last December and it was literally the worst experience of my life so far soon totally empathise with the rising stress levels. I hope it all works itself out soon and don't be so hard on your self. You got to target before and you'll do it again xx

Thanks lovely :) I hate things that I have no control over but fingers crossed it will work out for us xxx

Food looks good :)
We're about to put our house on the market and I'm stressing we won't get a new mortgage even though we don't want to borrow anymore than we have now. One of the most stressful things to go through!
X

It's a really stressful time isn't it but hopefully we'll be moving into our lovely new houses in no time at all! xxx

19/02/2015 - Green Day

Emilia is poorly again :( Nursery rang yesterday as she had a temperature and red spots all over so I had to leave work early to go get her. Jason is off with her today whilst i'm at work and he's taken her to the doctors this morning... either she just has a virus or it could be the start of something like chickenpox or hand,foot and mouth. Hope its just a virus.
Another green day for me today which means lots of carbs, YEY!!! I need something to get me through the day after a night of no sleep!
I've booked tonight's weigh in as holiday as i want to be at home with Emilia. I am 100% sticking to plan though!!!

Breakfast - apple, 2 Alpen Light Summer Fruits cereal bars (hexa 1 of 2)

Lunch - Mugshot Roast Chicken, 3 Babybel Light (hexa), Mullerlight Banana & Custard yoghurt - I NEED TO FIND SOME SUPERFREE!

Dinner - 300g New Covent Garden Souper Greens (hexb 2 of 2)

Total Daily Syns - 0

Back