Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Hello you lovely lot! Thank you for coming and checking in on me... i'm surprised you still do as i go awol a lot at the moment :sigh:
I fell off the wagon yet again and have no excuse apart from that i am a really really rubbish slimming worlder at the moment! I really wish i knew what it was that motivated me in 2013.
I am feeling quite stressed with everything at the moment... houses, mortgages, work, uni, etc etc and i've never been very good at dealing with stress and i tend to eat my way through it.
I am back (yes, again!) and i'm back on plan. I need to go back to class as i haven't been weighed in a fortnight now. I really need to get my act together ready for Emilia's baptism and the hotter weather!
Not much to report on the house front really... we had our offer accepted on the property we want. We have instructed a solicitor, had our decision in principal approved and have a mortgage application interview next week. Our buyers have been quite slow so far in instructing a solicitor but hopefully there isn't an issue. I keep telling myself that it hasn't even been a week but I can't help but get paranoid after last time.

I'm with you on the awol front! I went awol for a couple of weeks too! But like you, I'm back on it.... just wish I could find all that determination and conviction I had 2/3 years ago! Although the lack of outfit choices is a motivator lol :)

Fingers crossed for you on the house going through quickly, put your mind at ease and lessen the stress :)

Glad to hear you are back and ok chick. Don't worry about falling off the wagon - we all do it for time to time and sometimes we need to get it out of our system. Thats the bit of moving house that I'm starting to worry about too, what if we find our perfect house and then can't for whatever reason get it. I'm sure it'll all work out darling, try not to stress about it. xxxx

Thanks hun, I hope so! Hope you're doing ok? xxx

I'm with you on the awol front! I went awol for a couple of weeks too! But like you, I'm back on it.... just wish I could find all that determination and conviction I had 2/3 years ago! Although the lack of outfit choices is a motivator lol :) Fingers crossed for you on the house going through quickly, put your mind at ease and lessen the stress :)

It's really hard isn't it! I'm not sure what it was that motivated me in 2013 and I wish I could find it again. Totally agree on the lack of clothes being a motivator though... I have nothing to wear at the moment! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed on the house :)
How are you getting on? Do you have much planned for the weekend? xxx

28/02/2015 - Red Day

It's the weekend which can mean only one thing... I'm allowed syns :) I feel so much more in control by doing it this way as weekends are when I struggle. Not much planned for the weekend, although we'll have been together 7 years so we might go out for the day :)

Breakfast - strawberries topped with Weight Watchers Vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - cheese and red onion toastie with homemade coleslaw and a few crisps, hot chocolate (2x hexa and 40 syns???)

Dinner - Maggi So Juicy Mixed Herbs (2) with 1.5 chicken breast and served with side salad (lettuce, baby spinach, plum tomatoes, cucumber, sweetcorn, red onion)

Other - 8 Tesco Strawberry Pencils (8), 2 Maryland Soft Baked Double Choc Chunk Cookies (11), 2 Kellogg's Chewy Delight cereal bars (2x hexb)

Total Daily Syns - 61

Last edited:
01/03/2015 - Green Day

Can you believe it's March already...!!! Not much planned today, I have an assignment to do and then we will be going to visit family this afternoon.

Breakfast - apple, Kellogg's Chewy Delight cereal bar (hexb 1 of 2)

Lunch - 300g New Covent Garden Sweetcorn & Chilli soup (hexb 2 of 2), strawberries

Dinner - jacket potato with Heinz Reduced Salt and Sugar Baked Beans and 30g cheese (hexa) served with side salad (baby spinach, lettuce, plum tomatoes and cucumber)

Total Daily Syns - 0

Well done with your day of syns and then none again - I'm impressed :)

And yeah can't believe it's March but it makes me happy that it is! xxxx

It's really hard isn't it! I'm not sure what it was that motivated me in 2013 and I wish I could find it again. Totally agree on the lack of clothes being a motivator though... I have nothing to wear at the moment! Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed on the house :)
How are you getting on? Do you have much planned for the weekend? xxx

I had it all planned out and it would have worked perfectly, except I went shopping on an empty stomach so I ended up buying all sorts! And ate really oddly Sunday after my planned night out... I should also learn to say no to red bull lol :)
Did you enjoy your weekend? I think I may have to try and work my plan like you do with yours, my weekends are where I struggle, so if I can limit my syns to as few as possible during the week, I don't have to sit there every weekend and think I've blown it! x

I'm still here lovelies! I've had a really crazy and a little bit rubbish few weeks!!!
My Grandma was rushed to hospital nearly a fortnight ago and is currently in intensive care. It's a very long story but basically she has been in remission from non-hodgkins lymphoma for 2 years. She hadn't been feeling very well for a few weeks and then was rushed to hospital. The cancer has sadly returned worse and she is currently fighting for her life. Life is so cruel :-(
The whole house thing is going through but it's still making me stressy! I'll just be happy once it gets through underwriting. I'm also in the last few months of my course which is very demanding too. I've not been a very nice person to be around recently :-(

I haven't been on here as I've let everything slip and stopped going to group. I've re-started on here so many times I've considered not bothering again as I feel such a disappointment and that I'm letting all my diary followers down.
I struggle with binge eating when I'm stressed so that seems to have gotten out of control and I've put weight on :-( I just need to get back in control again.

Hope you're all doing ok lovelies xxx

Oh honey!! Don't ever say you're letting us down - that couldn't be further from the truth! Most of us have fallen off the wagon loads of times - I certainly have. But everyone has supported me every time I've come back.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Nan. Life really can be so cruel. It sounds like she's a real fighter though and she's got lots of love and support around her.

Whether you're on plan or not, we are all here for you and sending you lots of love.

xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh no. Sorry to hear you are going through a bad time.
Hopefully your nana will fight and come out the other end. Stay strong for her.
Keep your chin up. Food often becomes a back seat in life and it's okay. You have other things to think about at the moment. Things will get better though. Try keep positive and remember your minis friends are here for you always xx

Oh chick, I'm so sorry to hear the bed news, don't ever think you've let yourself down, life gets in the way and is more important.
Let's hope you get some good news soon.

We've all fallen off the wagon sometimes too (I'm currently off mine too) but we all get back on when we're ready.
Big hugs darling
Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Morning Jade..any update with your grandma? I really hope you and she are ok...sending you lots of positive vibes and big hugs.
We are all here to provide an ear to listen and a shoulder to lean on for what ever support you might need so don't worry about thinking you're letting anyone down.
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back