Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

sorry to hear about your nan darling

and you will never let any of us down honey unless you never post again as we would miss you terribly! we are all on a journey together now, never forget that :)

xxxx

So sorry to hear about your Nan Jade, and everything you've been going through the last few weeks.
Like the others have said, you'll never let any of us down. Taking care of yourself and your family is the most important thing, and if you're off plan to do that, then so be it. You'll get back on it when you're ready, so don't worry about it. You'll reach a point where everything isn't happening all at once, but in the meantime, just make sure you're all taking care of each other :)

xx

Ladies, thank you!!! You are the most lovely caring bunch :)
My Grandma was moved from intensive care to high dependency yesterday and has had her breathing tube removed. She is breathing well on her own at the moment with just a little help from some oxygen. At the moment they don't know when they will be able to start looking at what they can do with the cancer as she is too weak. I visited her on Sunday and she was in good spirits.
After today I have the rest of the week off with Jason and Emilia so going to enjoy myself and re-join group on Thursday morning.

Hi lovely hope your grandma is okay and yourself too chick!!
Hope you've had a nice few days with your little family too Xxx

Hi lovely hope your grandma is okay and yourself too chick!! Hope you've had a nice few days with your little family too Xxx

She's doing ok, thanks lovely :) Had a lovely day with some friends from our old antenatal class... I haven't seen them since I went back to work so was nice to catch up and push our not so little babies on the swings :)
Hope you and yours are ok xxx

I couldn't be more ready to get back to group and back on plan tomorrow. My eating had been so out of control and I've put weight on.
I've meal planned and I've done a food shop so I'm ready! I can even attend the morning group tomorrow as I'm off. I'll be back to reporting my food from tomorrow :)

She's doing ok, thanks lovely :) Had a lovely day with some friends from our old antenatal class... I haven't seen them since I went back to work so was nice to catch up and push our not so little babies on the swings :) Hope you and yours are ok xxx
Awww sounds lovely jade Awww not so little babies grow so quickly were does the time go my eldest is 10 this year and youngest will be 5 super scary how time flys by Xxx

Hi Jade, sorry to hear you've had a rough time recently but really glad to hear things are improving and that you're ready to get back on to plan tomorrow, I look forward to reading your food diary as I always do, look after yourself :) xx

Glad your nan is picking up honey

Good luck at group this morning :) xxxx

20/03/2015 - Extra Easy

Happy Friday all... hope you have a fabulous weekend :)
Thank you for all of your messages... group went as expected and I had gained quite a bit. I feel disgusted with the way my body looks at the moment and know it needs to change! I will still be doing 5 syn free days with 2 days I can use my syn allowance (probably weekends).
Waiting to see what the weather is doing and then will decide where to go today... if it rains then we are going to go to the Sea Life Centre :) Still no news on our mortgage application as they are apparently very behind at the moment. Our estate agents have called this morning too... our buyer wants to come for another viewing tomorrow with his builder??? Although there is nothing wrong with our house I just feel a bit stressed about why he might be bringing a builder with him!

Breakfast - strawberries, Kellogg's Chewy Delight cereal bar (hexb)

Lunch - 2 soft boiled eggs, 3 Babybel Lights (hexa)

Dinner - Batchelors Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli with added cauliflower, broccoli and carrots

Total Daily Syns - 0

Last edited:
Don't stress about it honey, you know what you need to do to get it back off. It's nice to see your back too xx

He might just want to see how to go about any changes that he wants to make - you love your house the way it is, and other people will want to make it how it works for them. I wouldn't worry chick.

Hope you get to have a lovely day out xxx

Hi beautiful. Just having a catch up. So sorry to hear about your grandma, hope things are getting easier/better.

We're all here if you ever need a rant/moan/shoulder to cry on and don't be so hard on yourself with things. Life gets in the way sometimes xx

Hugs hun, sorry to hear about your Grandma :( must be tough...glad to hear shes getting better and out of intensive care xx

Don't stress about it honey, you know what you need to do to get it back off. It's nice to see your back too xx He might just want to see how to go about any changes that he wants to make - you love your house the way it is, and other people will want to make it how it works for them. I wouldn't worry chick. Hope you get to have a lovely day out xxx

Hi beautiful. Just having a catch up. So sorry to hear about your grandma, hope things are getting easier/better. We're all here if you ever need a rant/moan/shoulder to cry on and don't be so hard on yourself with things. Life gets in the way sometimes xx

Hugs hun, sorry to hear about your Grandma :( must be tough...glad to hear shes getting better and out of intensive care xx

Thanks ladies :) xxx

Back