Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Bit of a change to today's food as we've been out most of the day. I even managed to resist lunch out as there were no SW friendly choices :) we took Emilia to SEALIFE which was lovely :)
I visited my Grandma this evening and she is doing amazingly considering what's she's been through! She is still so weak and is bed bound but is staying positive and is talking about chemo when they can start to consider it. I really admire her strength!
We've had some fab news on the house front too... we've got through underwriting and our mortgage will be approved as long as there are no issues at the survey :) Turns out our buyers want to visit tomorrow to discuss modifications for the future. Hoping I can finally start to relax a bit and finally start looking at house things!

Sea life sounds fun! Bet Emilia loved it!

So positive about your grandma. Sounds like an amazing woman :)

And awesome on the house! It can be mega stressful but all sounds great news ;))

21/05/2015 - Extra Easy

Busy day today! I have cleaned the house from top to bottom until it sparkled! Tried not to use too many syns as we are going out for an Italian meal tomorrow for my Aunties birthday and there isn't much that is SW friendly.

Breakfast - banana, Kellogg's Chewy Delight cereal bar (hexb)

Lunch - Mugshot Spicy Tomato, strawberries

Dinner - Batchelors Golden Rice with 3 Quorn Low Fat Sausages, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and a 30g sprinkle of cheese (hexa)

Other - Del Monte Raspberry Smoothie ice lolly (4), 2 packets Walkers Sunbites Sweet Chilli Crackers (11)

Total Daily Syns - 15

Last edited:
I love those sun bites sooo nice .

Hope you enjoy your meal .

If you could send some cleaning motivation round my way that would be great..my house is such a mess and I really cba to clean it

22/04/2014 - Extra Easy

We had a quiet night in last night watching The Maze Runner... such a fab film, I highly recommend!
Been out for a family meal tonight to celebrate my Aunties birthday... Italian food is my favourite and I definitely didn't make SW friendly choices! Back to syn free days from tomorrow.

Breakfast - 2 Weetabix (hexb) with 375ml skimmed milk (hexa), banana

Lunch - Subway cheese salad with sweet onion sauce (8 syns?)

Dinner - Baked mushrooms, Pasta with cream and Stilton (lots of syns!)

Total Daily Syns - LOTS!!!

23/03/2015 - Extra Easy

So happy that it's lunch time as i've felt really hungry this morning... probably due to not eating much for breakfast!
Meeting my module partner tonight to prepare for tomorrow night's role play at night school.

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - 4 Ryvita Original (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Spinkles yoghurt

Dinner - beef stir fry with noodles (lean stir fry beef, Sharwoods dried noodles, various stir fry vegetables, soy sauce, worchestershire sauce, various herbs & spices)

Total Daily Syns - 0

Have you read the book? It's really good.... Haven't seen the film yet though

xxxx

Great news, well done lovely :) xx

Well done sweetie xxxx

Back