Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

24/03/2015 - Extra Easy Day

Just popping in very quickly to write my food diary. Will be back later after night school to catch up on all of your diaries.

Breakfast - strawberries, apple

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 60g Low Low Cracked Black Pepper Cheese Spread (hexa) and cherry tomatoes, Mullerlight Banana & Custard yoghurt

Dinner - omelette (3 eggs, cherry tomatoes, onion, peppers, mushrooms)

Total Daily Syns - 0

Jade you are doing so well, you're a credit to us all, I love your food diary as it's so easy to follow, I work shifts and messy one's too, so it's so easy to flick through and work round your idea's, you help me a great deal and I'd like to thank you for that :)

I still and have done for a while, flick through Jade's getting slim for 2013... Some fab idea's there I love it :thankyou: xxxx

25/03/2015 - Extra Easy (Syn Free)

Another syn free day today! My scales are definitely down but I will have to wait to see my true loss at weigh in tomorrow.
Trying to cut out regular tea (which I've been drinking far too much of recently!!!) and drinking green tea again instead.
I'm starting to actually look forward to and enjoy my meals again. A few weeks ago I was binging constantly and just eating for the sake of it.

Breakfast - Kellogg's Chewy Delight cereal bar (hexb), apple

Lunch - Mugshot Roast Chicken, Mullerlight Banana & Custard yoghurt

Dinner - Quorn meatball pasta bake (Quorn meatballs, pasta, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, red onion, red & yellow peppers, Worcestershire sauce, various herbs and spices, 30g cheese on top (hexa))

Total Daily Syns - 0

Last edited:
Food sounds delish and excited to see your official weigh in results xxxx

Jade you are doing so well, you're a credit to us all, I love your food diary as it's so easy to follow, I work shifts and messy one's too, so it's so easy to flick through and work round your idea's, you help me a great deal and I'd like to thank you for that :) I still and have done for a while, flick through Jade's getting slim for 2013... Some fab idea's there I love it :thankyou: xxxx

Nattie!!! Your messages are always so lovely, thank you! I just write in my diary to keep me on track but if it gives others some ideas then that makes me happy :) Hope you're well lovely? xxx

Dinner sounds lovely! I've never thought to do it as a pasta bake so will definitely be giving that a go :) Are you counting syns weekly? x

I am lovely, yes. I'm doing 5 days of no syns and 2 days (usually weekends) where I use my 70 syns xxx

You had quite a carb heavy day honey yesterday which will show in the morning so I'm sure it will have gone by tonight xxxx

Hiya Jade!!! Just been reading through your posts and am here to subscribe!!! Good luck tonight :) xx

Last edited:
Back