Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

That's brilliant, well done hun :) xx

Yay well done you lovely lady xxxx

I'm still here but I've been so busy the past few days and not had a chance to update my diary. Will do it on my lunch break :) Hope you're all ok lovelies!

31/03/2015 - Extra Easy

Role on Summer!!! I'm desperate for some sunshine and warmth and to have drinks in the garden! This weather makes me a little miserable. I've had a really busy few days and not much time to myself so haven't had much chance to come on here. Food wasn't great over the weekend but ive got myself back on plan since. May not do syn free for the rest of the week as I'm struggling with them a bit this week.
I've just been to Tesco and picked some cute party bits for Emilia's first birthday this weekend... can't believe our little girl is nearly one already :eek: I paniced a few weeks ago that i hadn't arranged anything and i didn't want it to get swept away in the midst of moving, etc so i arranged a party for family and close friends (and their children) and now i can't remeber how many i've invited ooooppps.

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - 300g New Covent Garden Sweetcorn & Chilli Soup (hexb), Mullerlight Vanilla with Dark Chocolate Sprinkles

Dinner - medium sized jacket potato topped with Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Baked Beans and 30g cheese (hexa) and served with a rocket, cucumber and cherry tomatoes

Other - Foxes Chunky Chocolate Cookie (7)

Total Daily Syns - 7

Last edited:
I agree about summer!! This weather is pants!!!
ooooh I bet this year has flown by! how lovely to do a little party...but not to not knowing how many guests are coming!! I'm sure it will all be okay. .They will be there just to see Emilia anyway!

Glad you're okay honey :) hehe you make me giggle about her party I'm sure you'll have enough xxxx

07/04/2015 – Extra Easy (Syn Free)

Hope you all had a lovely Easter weekend minis!!!
I wrote a really long post this morning and then my app logged me out… I hate it when that happens.
We had a lovely weekend celebrating Emilia’s first birthday :) Her party was a success and thankfully it was a beautiful day so people could sit outside.
Food however was AWFUL and I’m feeling it today to be honest. I feel lethargic, bloated and have been suffering from heartburn due to over-indulgence. So glad to be back on plan today and I’m planning on getting plenty of water and green tea in me to flush my body of all the rubbish I’ve ate the past few days. I’ve been feeling really drained of energy recently and not sure why? Suggestions please ladies if you have any…
So I know that smoothies are disallowed on SW but I really like the idea of making healthy smoothies for all of us in the Summer when it’s a bit warmer. Has anyone got a smoothie maker? I have been looking at the Breville Blend Active which seems really reasonable on price.

Breakfast – banana

Morning Snack – apple

Lunch – Mugshot Tomato & Herb

Dinner – 3 egg mushroom, leek and 30g cheese (hexa) omelette

Need to find a hexb later!

Total Daily Syns - 0

Last edited:
Back