Jade's Getting Slim for Summer 2015

Subscribing again.
Can't believe your bubba is 1 already, time flies at a scary rate!!
x

I'm going to give all of mine and Emilia's (she's too little for chocolate yet) Easter eggs away at work tomorrow. I can't stop thinking about them in my cupboard at home and they are definitely proving to be too much temptation! Meeting a friend from our old antenatal classes tonight at our local Starbucks. Our little ones go to nursery together so will be lovely to catch up. Planning on a diet coke and if I'm hungry, maybe a piece of fruit/fruit pot!

08/04/2015 – Extra Easy Day (Syn Free)

Morning you lovely lot!!! Absolutely loving this sunny weather :)
Starbucks yesterday was on plan with just a bottle of water and a fruit pot. I’ve also given all of our Easter eggs away to a work friend for his children.
Busy evening running errands so will just grab a Subway salad on the run.

Breakfast – Apple, Kiwi, Red Bull Sugar Free

Lunch – 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 150g Tesco Fat Free Cottage Cheese, rocket and cherry tomatoes

Dinner – Subway salad (grated cheese (hexa), lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, gherkins, red onion) topped with Kraft French dressing

Total Daily Syns - 0

Last edited:
Happy birthday to Emilia :) I'm glad you all had a lovely time. Well done on giving all of the Easter eggs away. I have 50 eggs in my house at the moment. We have big families so they get loads, thankfully my husband is skinny and shall be helping them eat them. I just need to wire my jaw shut lol
Your food sounds really tasty today.
Xx

Aaaw Glad Emilia's party went well and yay for the sunshine to make it better. Well done for giving the eggs away, I'm tempted to melt mine down and make cornflake buns and bring them to work for people to have.
xx

Well done you giving the choccies away! You're clearly in the zone!! I have a breville active and love it for my protein shakes and smoothies! Works really well with frozen fruit and ice! highly recommended! xx

Thanks for recommending the Breville Blend Active lovely! I think I'm going to get one! This weather makes me want smoothies!!! xxx

food sounds lovely! I've never had a subway salad...I can never resist the bread!!
I bought my smoothie maker from b&m . It was around £20 and is one of those ' on the go' makers. I do need to dig it out this summer!!

Glad the party went well gorgeous and amazing willpower with the easter eggs. I'm the same, if I know things are there then its just too much!!! xx

I can't believe Emilia is a year old already! Time totally flies!!

Well done on giving away the eggs! I'm just working on rationing ours...we will still be eating Easter bunnies on my birthday, I think! xxx

I love a good subway salad but I need the cheese and the sauce!

I'm glad the party went well :) and I've got one of those blenders too and it's great :) yummy yum xxxx

Haha i am the same as Pip! I just couldn't give it all away!! And I could not eat a subway salad for dinner! I'm always starving after them! I think they need some carbs thrown in! Some pasta/baby potatoes would be good!

Totally agree that Subway should offer some carbs Tasha! xxx

I love a good subway salad but I need the cheese and the sauce! I'm glad the party went well :) and I've got one of those blenders too and it's great :) yummy yum xxxx

Thanks Jessy :) definitely going to invest in one for Summer! xxx

Forgot my salad dressing so had 2 syns worth of Subway Sweet Onion sauce instead and so today isn't syn free. Still hungry when I got home so had two boiled eggs, Weight Watchers Toffee Yoghurt and a packet of Go Ahead Strawberry Yoghurt Slices (7). Bringing me to 9 syns for today!

09/04/2015 - Extra Easy

Its weigh in day! I had 4 days off plan so I'm expecting a gain to be honest. My scales were showing a maintain this morning but we will have to see.
Looks like another beautiful day ahead!
It's an Aunties 50th birthday today so we are going to see her this evening. We couldn't find anything we really liked as a gift but she is going to Glastonbury so we have put together a little festival survival kit for her to take.

Breakfast - kiwi, banana, Red Bull Sugar Free

Lunch - 3 Ryvita Chilli (hexb) topped with 4 Laughing Cow Blue Cheese Triangles (hexa), rocket and cherry tomatoes

Dinner - undecided yet... will update later

Last edited:
Back